I Do - 2

DA note: Let's just say that the priest has his pronunciations spot on.

Yeah so what if I use green room.

T/N:

Nu : Baby.

~~~~~~~

          Mix remembered when his fathers had confronted him about what storm was going on in his personal life and that he could trust telling it to them.

          He remembered their solemn expressions as they'd patiently sat and listened to him pour out.

          "But I have decided to move on, don't worry, pa, dad. I'll be okay."

          Gun had smiled at him showing his dimples.

          He had met his pa's gaze before they took him in a hug and in that moment he knew,

          He couldn't lie to his pa.

          They hadn't scolded Mix or anything but he didn't want to neither remember nor have that day repeat itself.

          He didn't want to remember the pain talking about it.

          But it felt like the Deity above wasn't on his side.

          Because here he was, standing in White's— his green room.

          Adjusting a brooch on his coat, as he looked at himself and sighed silently, a feeling of Deja Vu coursing through his veins as one of his fathers went on rambling.

          "Mix, you had moved on, right? Then why did you agree on doing this?"

          His dad's voice rang in the room with only one sofa, a small table and one full length mirror. Mix looked at him in the reflection of the mirror,

          "Or..."

          His father met his gaze.

          "You haven't actually."

          Mix turned around and looked at his dad's face and pressed lips, who then immediately said,

          "Mix, look, I always want your happiness and I would never become an obstacle in your way, but I won't let you ruin your life like this either. Love is pure, I know, your love might be purer but I am not letting you get married to him. We all know how he made you suffer and God knows what he will do with you once you two get married,"

          And all that got Mix's attention was the "you-two-get-married" part.

          Yes,

          Earth was in his green room right now.

          Mix and Win were ushered out the room where he had volunteered to marry Earth, just five minutes before he arrived.

          Through Win, he'd gotten to know that Earth had undesirably agreed to marry him due to compulsion.

          "Gun, say something! Talk some sense in the head of our son!"

          Gun, who was gazing out the window until now, faced Mix, who met his eyes.

          "Let him marry Earth,"

          Mix's eyebrows furrowed a little, as Off' brows knitted in atrocity,

          "What?"

          Off said a little outrageous, Gun met his eyes,

          "If you remember how Mix suffered, you must also remember that he was stolen of the chance to actually make Earth fall for him. Win told me all about what Earth's mother said, let's not come in between and let him have this chance. Mix probably has a year to himself and I believe,"