Wrong - 18

This felt wrong.

          No, it was wrong.

          He shouldn't have done this.

          It felt like Earth cheated on him.

          On who?

          On White?

          The one who left him on their wedding day?

          To hell with respect, reputation and image, he didn't even think of Earth's feelings.

          If he didn't want to get married, he could've just said so.

          What was the problem?

          Earth would've understood, although he would've been hurt that after keeping their relationship strong for almost ten years, White didn't want to marry him or still wanted a little time to think about it.

          Drawing out his phone, he opened the contacts and scrolled through them as he stopped at the last.

          Staring at it for a good moment, he sighed as he finally dialed it.

          With all these thoughts on his mind and the phone pressed against his ear, it pushed him to reminisce the last days he'd spent with White.

          The dial tone rang with even time difference as he remembered how White was a little more than distanced at the suit fitting.

          As if he wanted to say something but couldn't voice it out.

          How his eyes yelled for Earth to understand the look in them.

          And maybe, just maybe,

          "Hello, if you are hearing this then feel free to drop a voice message because I'm probably busy or sleeping—"

          Earth did ignore him.

          Maybe because deep down, he knew what was to come and he didn't want to face it...

          The phone lowered from his ear as he blindly stared at the ground.

          Yet another night when White did not pick his phone up.

          Every night without fail, Earth called White.

          Hoping he'd pick up,

          But he never did.

          Now he was slowly starting to wonder if White would ever come back.

          Earth just wanted him to show up at the moment, even if it was to end the complicated things between them.

          The search underneath was going on, Bright and his mum, although she was back at the school in her hometown where she started working after retiring from the industry.

          They were working on finding White's whereabouts, even Clarissa, though she could do so much without getting caught.

          He sighed. Absent mindedly, he shoved his phone back in his pocket.

          He kept on walking, sobering up with every step he took.

          The kiss came back in his mind,

          Did he regret it? Even if he had the alcohol to blame his actions on?

          He was about to fall in the bottomless pit of thoughts when a sound and lights coming up from the night sky halted his steps,