The Waltz - 14

DA note: All I Want by Kodaline and Photograph by Ed Sheeran are my anthems for this story.

They helped me pitch the events a lot.

But for this particular scene, that baby up there helped a lot.

~~~~~~~

          Lidding the pot of boiling Tom Yum soup, Mix looked up when he heard the front door open and close.

          Heavy steps resonated as an Earth, who looked tired, came into vision. He came and literally collapsed back on the sofa.

          Mix cocked a brow after eyeing his every move, "Why's the life in you sucked out?" He leaned against the kitchen counter.

          Not even moving an atom from there, Earth answered, "Why wouldn't it be?" He slowly sat up and groaned out,

          "The character I am gonna portray is a prick and a playboy but he actually has a very nice character development in the second half of the show."

          Mix's brows knitted together as his lower lip puckered upwards, "Does your character have a bike?"

          Earth met his eyes, "Yeah."

          "Is he rich?"

          "Yeah..."

          "And is he gonna meet with an accident in the second half of the show?"

          Earth slowly nodded his head as he slightly squinted his eyes at Mix, "Ye-ah..." He stretched it a little,

          "But why do you ask and how do you know this much about the character I am gonna portray?"

          A slight playful and knowing look came on Mix's face,

          "Oh, I know more than you do about this character. His name is Khai Khunpol Krichpirom, isn't it? And the series you're starring in is a remake of the popular Thai drama Theory Of Love with the same name, which was originally made with my parents portraying the main characters of it.

          "Pa told me that there will be a Thai-American remake of it but I didn't know that you'll be starring in it."

          He blinked and looked away for a moment as he said under his breath.

          "So that's how you know this much and about him."

          But Mix had heard it.

          "You think. I grew up watching this series, this is my most favourite work of my fathers."

          Mix smiled slightly as he looked dreamily away, reminiscing his dads kissing as Khai and Third in the tenth episode of the said show.

          A huff brought him out of his reverie, "I'm so damn exhausted from the script reading," He looked at Earth who rubbed his face and eyes with both his hands and collapsed back again on the sofa.

          "I think I am just gonna grab a wink of sleep." Earth folded his arms. Just when he was about to slip away, he felt a finger softly poking him in the abdomen,

          "Earth, get up,"

          "Hm?"

          That was all he could mutter while drowning in sleep.

          "You'll ruin your sleep schedule like this if you sleep now, Earth. Get up."

          "Hm."