Wedding Crashers - 17

DA note: No, I'm not British. Is it racist if I use a British saying or whatever idiom or proverb that is? If it is, do comment.

~~~~~~~

          "I don't get why we're doing this. No, wait, you're doing this and dragging me down with you! I was supposed to give you a dare not you giving yourself a dare and forcing me to do this with you!"

          Mix detached the beer bottle from his lips and looked at Earth, as they halted,

          "First of all, I will crash the wedding, not you, so don't fret about Mr. Actor and his dear reputation being tarnished."

          Earth sealed his lips but uncertainty still shone in his eyes, "Second; do you see that chapel?"

          Mix pointed out as Earth's eyes followed the direction, there was a chapel not so far away,

          "Tonight, at half by eight, the bride will walk in and up a minute, she would've walked down the aisle and would be in front of her to-be husband and will be about to say her vows when I come in, but there's a plot twist."

          Mix's lips stretched a little, "What's the plot twist?" He met Earth's curious yet worried orbs,

          "I'll reveal it at the moment. And please stop worrying, no one from media knows that I am Off and Gun's son or your husband. Now come on."

          Mix put a hand on Earth's back as they started walking. Earth frustratedly sighed,

          "How do you know all this? How do you have it all planned out? And why are you dragging me with you if only you are the one crashing the wedding?"

          "Sh!" He placed his index finger before his lips and turned to him, "You question too much. You are coming with me because you play the role of a guy from the sounds department,"

          "What?"

          "Just play the song when I give my phone to you. Now come on,"

*

          Slightly opening the doors of the chapel, Mix peered in. The sound of the priest giving a speech resonated in the chapel,

          He backed away and while taking out his phone, said, "Okay, the bride's walked down the aisle." He opened his phone and did something as Earth stood there like a lemon watching him.

          "I have connected it with the Bluetooth of the speakers here and the song's right in front of you— Gosh this feels like such a sin."

          Exhale, "Whatever. Back away a little and start the song when I give you the cue."

          Earth did so as Mix downed the last of the beer, inhaled and exhaled again and put the bottle away. He held the door handles of the chapel and peered in again.

          "Now!" And before even Earth looked at the screen, his thumb had tapped on it. In the next few moments, Mix threw the doors open of the chapel.

          Earth could hear the priest stopping as Mix barged in. He slowly stepped up and leaned to his side as he poked his head to see what was happening,

          Come to me in the night hours,

          "Do you have an objection from this union, my son?"