Marilyn - 31

Earth was tying his shoelaces. Bright stood just beside the man, his gaze fell inside and he saw his boyfriend and Mix conversing with other actors.

          Bright turned his head down at his brother, "It's okay if you don't wanna answer but," Earth looked up, slowly halting,

          "What's been happening with you and Mix?" Earth's brows creased a little, "What do you mean?"

          "How did you cope with this all? With only Mix by your side?" Earth casted his gaze away, pondering on how to summary what happened.

          Then something clicked in his mind as he looked up,

          "Did he ever meet mom properly before she left for town Westview the next day?"

*

          Earth drove back home. Mix had fallen asleep beside in the passengers seat.

          Earth momentarily looked at him and then back at the road. His mind took him back to the moment when Bright answered him.

          Who had looked away and let out a breath, "Yes, he'd overheard our conversation about who will marry you and had stepped up in all determination and with will to marry you. Mom had hugged him the next moment, thanking him, before we rushed him and Win out of the room. She accepted him as a part of our family before me or you did— Wait, have you?"

          Just then the door had slid open and Chimon had poked his head out, "My handsome brothers-in-law, please come back inside, it's cold out here and both my fathers and brothers are asking me for the fifth time to find you two and bring you in cause dinner will be served soon."

          He'd smiled in pressed lips, which showed he was kind of annoyed and tried to hide it.

          Bright and Earth met eyes, a silent agreement passing between them that Earth would answer his question but later.

          And they had headed in, forgetting about the conversation they had and having a little fun.

          Earth didn't drink cause he was to drive today. And since he was sober and the car ride was silent, his mind had automatically replayed the events of this evening which led him to reminisce and ponder.

          But the real question was; did he still need to ponder over the question that if he accepted Mix as his husband or not?

          Didn't he have feelings for him?

          Or maybe he has something left in his heart for someone who didn't give a damn before leaving him on their wedding day.

          But all what happened was the past now.

          And people live in the present.

          White was his past and his feelings for him, day by day, were fading away.

          Whereas Mix, he had started to feel and then become his present day by day.

          Maybe it was time to choose between the past and the present.

*