Ice Skating - 13

DA note: I made that place up.

~~~~~~~

          The sizzling sound of an egg being fried filled his ears as well as the aroma did with his nose.

          Nice. He thought as he had walked out the room, shirtless with only pants on. He dried his hair off with a towel as he walked down to the stairs.

          Shifting the towel in his right, his eyes caught the sight of something through the crack of Mix's room door. He stopped and turned his face completely to look through.

          It was an Orange medicine bottle, standing on his side table.

          Before he could go in and see what it was for,

          "Earth! Brunch is served! Come down!"

          Earth slightly turned his head to where the voice came from. He looked back in once again and then walked down the spiral stairs.

          Hanging the towel in the stand, he saw Mix serving the brunch through his peripheral vision.

          He came up to the table, pulling out a chair for himself, he asked, "Are you sick?"

          Mix, who was busy pouring out a glass of freshly juiced apple juice, looked up for a split second, "No, why?"

          Mix straightened the jug and walked out from behind the kitchen counter, "I saw a medicine bottle on your side corner."

          "Oh those," He placed the jug down on the table and settled down himself after placing the tumbler before Earth. "Pa had sent some vitamins, he thinks that since I'm not under his supervision, I can't take care of myself."

          Mix made a face and then smiled slightly. Earth noticed how throughout all while he said that, Mix didn't meet his eyes.

          But whatever, who was he to ponder over these things.

          He shook his head internally and focused on the big brunch which smelled so heavenly that his mouth was slightly watering.

          Earth had just taken his first bite, when Mix asked, "Mm," He swallowed, "When's the script reading of your new series?"

          Earth looked up, "Tomorrow, on Monday. Why?"

          "So are you free today?"

          "Yeah, why?"

          "I have to take you somewhere."

*

          "What is this place, Mix?"

          A little dread laced Earth's tone as he gazed at the big place with kids running here and there, giggling and adults talking and enjoying themselves.

          "This place is called The Ice Wonderland." Mix turned his head to Earth, "And we are here to ice skate!"

          The smile was heard from Mix's voice. Earth turned to Mix, "I remember saying that the next time we are to go somewhere on a date, we would go to a place where the both of us are comfortable."

          "I'm comfortable,"

          "Well, I'm not!" He quickly countered back.