Grateful For You - 27

Right now, Earth sat inside a radio station alongside with his cast mates, wearing a headset and before a foam covered microphone. Today was the podcast interview of gang hod in the show.

          He couldn't believe this actually.

          How had Mix managed to get him to do this?

          Or maybe he could.

          He remembered the words Mix had said to him a few days ago on the door steps.

          But how did he know that?

          Only he knew how protective his mother was about both her boys' careers and it's safety.

          Had Mix met his mother before?

          He knew not.

          But what he knew was, for the past few days, including today, he'd been doing all of the interviews and promotional events for Theory Of Love which he'd initially rejected doing so.

          But, he remembered, by the half of the same day he'd been in the studio for the first promotional interview for the said show with the cast that was present here in America.

          Up until now, he's done the Wired Auto-Complete Interview with his co-star.

          Reading Thirst tweets also with his co-star.

          Going Undercover on social networking sites.

          Answering tweets with puppies on Buzzfeed, this one too with his co-star.

          A few classic late night shows with Graham Norton, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert and James Cordon.

          And he couldn't believe he made it through all of them.

          Right now, he was going through with the last interview before Halloween. It all still felt like a dream as his lips stretched a little in daydream,

          "Planet Earth~?"

          The voice of the host touched his ears,

          He blinked and looked up as he realized that he was in the middle of an interview, "I'm sorry,"

          And that he totally missed what the host said, "Can you repeat that?"

          "Oh~ looks like you're thinking about someone, that's why you're not paying attention." The host teased him in a heavy American accent as he gave the playful eyes.

          Earth chuckled, looking down for a split second, as all of the cast members laughed as well, "It's not like that."

          "Yeah okay," The host said in the same manner,

          "Since I have a soft spot for handsome actors, I'll repeat myself for you; First of all my condolences to you and your brother for pretty recently your mother, famous retired actress and a teacher in the school of town Westview, Roseanne Jane McCowell, passed away unfortunately due to an accident, yet you've gone through and are still going through with the interviews and the promotional events. I'm so awed and personally want to know the secret of your strength and professionalism."

          Earth gave a ghost of a chuckle, his eyes travelled to the door. A rectangle of glass was embedded in the upper half of it.

          Through it, he could see, Mix wearing a striped long sleeved shirt and standing there, not too far, with folded arms. He smiled at him when Earth's gaze fell over him.