The Conversation - 6

DA note: No doc I am, this is Google certified information.

Okay, this might be happening too quickly but please bare with me, I have a huge ass plot to write down,

A little quickness here can be pardoned? Couldn't it?

~~~~~~~

          "How about we start from being friends? Allow me to reintroduce myself."

          Mix sat down after a placing a tray of various treats, pastries and two mugs of coffee.

          Apparently, Earth had gotten Mix to order a Black coffee immediately when they arrived at the cafe— "I'll eat anything just get me one Black coffee first."— And downed it while Mix was selecting items from the display.

          It was only when Mix picked up the tray from the counter that he got to know that Earth got another Black coffee added to the order.

          What a coffee addict, Mix had thought while walking towards the table with the tray.

          "I'm Mix Sahaphap," He said with a small smile but his expression changed slightly as he pointed at Earth's mug,

          "And is it okay for you to drink this much Black coffee? I mean won't it affect your figure for photoshoots or shootings?"

          When Earth took a muffin from the tray, the first thought Mix had was that Earth would probably ignore him.

          "No, a healthy adult can have up till four cups a day."

          He said after a pause and without meeting Mix's eyes as he took a huge bite of the muffin whereas Mix stared at him with his mouth hung open in surprise that he actually replied to him,

          Play it cool, Mix told himself in his head as he zipped his lips and averted his eyes.

          "Don't tell me you're going to drink more."

          Earth swallowed and asked in a sort of taunt as he looked at Mix, "Why? You have no money left?"

          Mix sort of pouted, "It's not about the money but your health. And I was raised by two talented and hard working actors, I know that at least six to eight hours of 'beauty' sleep you guys need."

          "Then you must know we have a routine set as well. I easily fall asleep after ten no matter how much coffee I've had during the day, although I don't go overboard."

          Mix reached out and picked up the cream puff from the tray with a little jitter to his hand which was very unnoticeable while he nodded to everything Earth said.

          This was major progress, Mix counted and so quick that it felt like a dream.

          He's having a civil conversation with Earth after like what? Years?

          It felt nice.

          From the corner of his eyes, Mix noticed Earth picking up a croissant and taking a bite as he'd stirred in his coffee after finishing the cream puff.

          Mix secretly looked over at Earth's unfocused eyes who chewed away the croissant looking like a hamster as the corners of his lips had curled unbeknownst to him.

          Mix's gaze shifted down at Earth's lips then as the curl slowly flattened.

          Crumbs adorned the skin around the ends of those pink lips.