Deepthroat Spray ~ Kshaw (3/7)

-Sexual acts.

Harry isn't a good boy, that is for sure.

~~~

"Fucking," a thrust up, into that wet hotness, "hell, Harry."

Harry's answer comes as two quick, successive sucks that come so close to rendering JJ speechless.

Later, the two of them lie separately on JJ's bed, completely knackered.

"I swear you couldn't do that before." JJ pants, his breathing still coming down from the rapid-fire puffs he'd been letting out mere minutes ago.

JJ words it, says it, as if he's unsure of his words; he may or may not be correct. Maybe Harry could do that before. But, JJ knows for a fact Harry couldn't, so the way he goes about that sentence is weird.

"I still can't."

A beat of silence, then:

"Oh, shit!" JJ sits up hurriedly. "You used the spray, didn't you?"

Harry nods, eyes still on the ceiling. He's lying flat on his back; his legs aren't splayed, they're slightly spread in a relaxed way, the default position most people unconciously sport when lying flat on their back.

So Harry's lower half is calm, no tension there, but his arms are stiff and guarding, wrapped around himself strategically. This way, his chest is shielded, much to Harry's relief, presumably.

As JJ's voice descends into an awed drawl of praise and wonder, the thumb of Harry's right hand starts grazing comfortingly in a back and forth motion across his own left shoulder.

From within the jungle of compliments, the word good jumps out at Harry like a football to the heart.

Harry isn't (a) good (boy), that's for sure.

~~~

Harry is excited. His face is bright, his tiny, genuine grin a beautiful sight.

JJ gasps, comically, as if he's just had the biggest revelation. (The biggest revelation one could have at 4 a.m. whilst faced with their friend with benefits of going on three years.)

"You're gorgeous, Harry."

Harry, suddenly feeling much more shy, ducks his head, stares down at where their knees are locked together on the bed.

Suddenly, Harry's face is at JJ's crotch, making JJ let out a little scream that sets Harry into a fit of quiet giggles that he tries to muffle with JJ's thigh.

JJ scowls, unhappy that Harry is laughing at him, but then the corners of his lips twitch at the sound of Harry's giggles and soon enough, he's laughing along too.

JJ calms first, pulling Harry's upper body back up again by a gentle grip of his shoulders. Once Harry's kneeling straight again, he leans in for a soft kiss.

"I do mean that, though." He whispers, frighteningly serious all of a sudden. "You're so pretty." Thoughtfully, he adds, "Our pretty little miracle."

Harry, feeling overwhelmed, nods with his face hidden in JJ's neck. He places a quick peck there before descending once again, determined to carry out his distraction as planned.

(Oh God, does he. JJ's still asleep from it a good six hours later.

Which is why, every hour, Harry was allowed to confess without consequence.