Men Before Melissas (Part 2)

Behzzz

Harry
Ethan where are you??
It's 11:32
You're late!!
...
Nevermind
Ignore me
I forgot that I asked you here for 1 PM not 11
See you in a couple hours ig

Ethan
Bog
Be honest with me
Do you need me there now?
I can come over earlier if you need

Harry
PLZ

Ethan
Omw then
See you in 20

* 2 minutes later *

Harry
Ethan
It's all going wrong
I can't even get my washing machine to work
My best jumper is in there
Ethan!!

Ethan
Try turning it on Bog

Harry
Oh
...
Love you Ethan

Ethan
Love you too Harry

~~~

True to his word, Ethan was barging into Harry's flat, twirling his keys (including one of the only two spares cut for Harry's flat) around his index finger as he strolled from the front door towards the bathroom without missing a beat.

"Haarrrryyy." Ethan called as he walked, coming to a halt (after opening the room's door) in the doorway of the tiny bathroom. He didn't sigh when his eyes landed on Harry curled up in a ball on the shower floor, but the corners of his lips did quirk slightly in exasperated fondness.

"Oh, Bog - it's not even 12 o'clock yet. I can't imagine what you'll be like at ten to five."

Pocketing his keys in the right pocket of his joggers, Ethan zipped the pocket up as he approached his friend, coming to kneel in front of him on the shower floor. His hands rested downwards, open palms placed on the anxious man's (bare) knees.

"Were you planning on having a shower, Bog? You've still got your boxers on." Ethan pointed out the obvious, unsure of whether or not Harry was aware. Since Harry hadn't yet looked at him, Ethan couldn't tell how conscious he was at the moment.

When Harry finally made eye contact with him a second later, Ethan felt the beginning of a familiar sensation: of his chest working in tandem with Harry's, his own natural rise and fall breathing pattern slowing.

Harry nodded, "Shower."

Standing, Ethan kicked off his shoes, leaving them by the wall somewhere between the door and the sink with his socks stuffed inside. He rolled up the bottom of his joggers until the skin from ankle to mid calf was bare, then pushed up both loose sleeves of his hoodie.

Reaching for the younger man's hands, Ethan pulled up his best friend with a slightly exaggerated oomph noise that made Harry frown but Ethan giggle.

"Boxers on or off Harry?"

Ethan waited patiently for any form of response from the (outwardly) calmed man, tugging down his friend's boxers without a second thought as soon as the word, "Off," registered inside his head.

"I'm not washing your cock this time, though. I don't love Simon enough for that."

Busying himself with the shower knob, turning on the water and adjusting the temperature so it was just right for Harry's current state, Ethan managed to refrain from adding on, "Now Simon can do it for you."