Deepthroat Spray ~ Wroetobehz (4/7)

-Sexual acts.

Harry feels overwhelmed. This whole time, he's been the only one to use the body-altering (does removing a gag reflex count as body altering?) spray.

Now, however, Harry is lying subject to the effects of the (admittedly wonderful) spray.

He is lying on Ethan's bed, flat on his back, naked. Ethan kneels (despite his newly-injured knee) between his widely spread legs, hands tickling their way up and down Harry's thighs in a gentle caress.

Harry moans, head tipped back and eyes rolled unconsciously. The pleasure is staggering, distressing in the way almost every sexual experience is to Harry when he first tries it.

Ethan swallows, Harry cries out, and a phone dings.

~~~
SDMN•

Josh
14:20, don't be late. X

~~~

Later, when he's finally calmed from his mind-boggling orgasm, Harry reaches over Ethan to grab his phone from the nightstand. Bright, white numbers and letters stand out at him against his lockscreen, telling him both the date and the time.

"Mhmm," Ethan hums, "What time is it, Bog?"

"It iiisss... currently 14:23."

Ethan nods behind Harry, out of his line of sight. With his eyes still closed, he makes grabby hands at Harry, his silent request finally answered when Harry peers over his own shoulder. Once his phone is clicked off, back on the nightstand, he let's himself drop into Ethan's arms, relaxed. His limbs are boneless, body completely drained of tension.

~~~

•SDMN•

Simon
So much for not being late 🙄

Vik
Give them a break, I'm sure they have a good reason.

JJ
they were probs fucking

Ethan
such little faith you have in us lads

~~~

HazBog
thank u x

Vikkyboi
It's alright xx

~~~

"Who ya texting, Boggo?"

Harry blinks slowly down at his phone before looking up at Ethan. His voice is quiet when he talks.

"Just Vik."

Ethan perks up at that, as everyone seems to when Vik's name is mentioned. The other man is an absolute ray of sunshine, 100% deserving of the adoration so many people hold for him.

"Yeah?" Ethan's voice is deep and sultry, sending shivers down Harry's spine. "You tell him about earlier?"

Harry shakes his head, which causes Ethan to grin largely.

"What, you didn't tell him that I made you cry with need?"

Harry shakes his head again, slower, shyer, this time.