A Meeting & A New Face

Julian's POV
~~~~~

As we got off the small jet I watched as Jewel ran to mom and dad. I don't know why she was so worried. They love her more than she realizes. Not giving up the search for your daughter for early nineteen years would be hard, but they did it. They never stopped and now they have her back. Everyone began to hug and kiss us as we walked through. Over all it was a love fest.

"Excuse me." A clearing of a throat stopped us as everyone turned to Dragon. "Prince Julian, King Jacen, we need to discuss a few matters." I looked to dad and we both followed Dragon into the house.

"Home sweet home." I whistled. Dad and Dragon chuckled.

"Good job kid. To be frank with you, I wasn't sure you'd find her." He said pulling me into a hug and messing my hair up like he use to when I was a young boy.

"Thanks dad. If I'm being totally honest I didn't think I'd find her as fast as I did."

"It's a good thing you found her Julian but I'm afraid we have another problem." Dragon said while entering my father's office. We walked in and all took a seat. Dad sat in his chair as Dragon and I sat in the two across from him.

"Yes, Dragon is right. Mike is here. I've doubled the security and I've ran the territory every day. So far he hasn't set foot on my land but I'm sure he's just waiting for the perfect time. Meanwhile I'm going to get your sister trained so she can protect herself in case Mike gets pasted us. You need to start acting like a prince and visit the surrounding packs. It's your duty to know the new alphas and their mates."

Rolling my eyes I sighed. "I know but can't you give me a break. At least a week's time. I want to spend some time with Jewel and the family, plus you need someone to train her." I pointed out. He smiled and sat up straighter.

"Speaking of that, do you remember Alec Blade?" I nodded slowly.

"He is your's and mom's head of security. What about him?"

"Well his son Samuel just got back home. He was traveling from pack to pack. I already asked him if he would train her."

"What? You expect Jewel to be comfortable with a complete stranger? She just got home and she's already nervous enough."

"Son, Jewel is a grown woman now. She can handle this. Plus Samuel finished his training two years ago and was the top ranking in all of the academy. He's the one deemed fit for the job." Sighing I left it alone. When the time comes I'll take care of that little problem myself.

"Okay, so back to the topic at hand, we need to find Mike or better yet find out what he has planned and stop him before it's too late." Dragon spoke now standing up from his chair. Then I remembered the words of the woman in the ally.

"Actually I think I might have some useful information." Hurriedly I explained everything that happened to Jewel and I and how we come to find out about our new gifts.

"Wait, you electrocuted a woman?" My father asked still not grasping the fact. Rolling my eyes I huffed.

"I told you it was an accident, plus she was trying to kill us!" Him and Dragon chuckled. "But that's not important, the important part of this conversation is that the woman said Mike has someone else in mind as a hostage. Why does he need a hostage? What is his grand scheme?" I wondered aloud.

"We're not sure yet, but we will find out." My father spoke confidently.

"I'm just so lost here. Years ago he had the chance of taking mom but he didn't, he took Jewel. What better hostage is there than someone's mate or child?" I asked. The room was silent.