High School

Welcome to Fairy Tail High

Fairy Tail High ranked 1st among all the high schools in Fiore, it was where the top students and best athletes came from. The school is always competitive to maintain the glory in its name, along with its yearly competitors are the Saber High and Lamia High, both schools are excellent but through the years of Principal Makarov's leadership, the Fairy High maintained their status. The high school was started by the first principal, Mavis Vermillion, a young bright woman who build the school to hone all students in regardless of strength and intelligence. 

Lucy Heartfilia is a girl who was homeschooled, but after the tragic death of her mother. Lucy struggled the most in accepting her mother's death. Her father thought that a new environment and meeting new people can help her cope up, and so her father decided that it would be best for to move and enroll her in a normal high school. 

Natsu Dragneel is the captain of the basketball team while Gray Fullbuster is the captain of the swimming team, they are the known jocks of the school, but despite of their constant clash, they belong in the same group, along with the president of the Student Council, Erza Scarlet and the head of Journalism club, Levy McGarden. They are the most popular group of students in the whole high school, they grew up being looked up by the other students not just because of their current status but also because despite of their popularity they remained as friendly and as kind as they always have been.

How will the new girl, Lucy, face the new chapter in her life in a new town and new school. 

November 2021