[9] Reality and a wish come true

Natsu's POV

"Ten minutes break!" 

I took a final shoot before walking away from the court, I grabbed my water bottle and saw it was nearly empty, I drank what's left and decided I can fill it now on the second floor.

There was supposed to be a water refilling station here but today it was out of order, so made a quick run for the one located near the student council, obviously that's one for the student leader, but Erza won't mind me getting a bottle out of their water. 

"Out of water again in the gym? thats happening a lot, I can make a report about that," she said after opening the door for me.

"Yeah, out of order because it got hit by a ball, maybe suggest putting it on a different spot," we just laugh at it while I was waiting for her to get me a bottle, she tossed me one bottle after another.

"Thanks Erza, you're the best!" I said and was about to ran back to the court.

"Wait, Natsu. I've been meaning to talk to you and I'd take this as a chance."

"You know Lucy, right," she continued

"She and Lisanna are not alike, I'm not sure what you think about Lucy, but she's different from her. Maybe give her a chance to be herself around you." 

"I didn't know you still remember Lisanna," I passively relied

"Natsu, you know we do. And I take it you don't know Mira is back."

I wanted to ask more about Mira's whereabouts but Erza have already walked away and I have to be back at the gym fast now.

If Mira is back, is Lisanna back in Magnolia too? I walked pass their house today but knowing they sold it years ago, its impossible to find them here, 'Where are you, Lisanna?'

"Meow!" Happy kept on following me this morning, I just finished taking a bath and is getting dressed for the tour.

"Meooow!!" He was biting his collar and dropped in in front of me while in now putting on shoes, "You want to go out with me, today?" I asked him, "Meow!!" 

I put on his collar and carried him as I walk to the park. 

For the past days, I was preoccupied thinking about Lisanna, I thought of all the places they could stay here in Magnolia, but other than their house, I can't think of anyother sure place they would stay. 

There are tons of rental house and hotels in Magnolia, I can't possibly not knock and ask each place.

"Meow!!" Happy wiggled and jump off my arms when we were almost close to the park, I kept an eye on him for minutes, and it was unexpected to see him energetically approach someone. 

Happy seemed playful around Lucy, that was new. Was Happy just in a generally good mood today? 

"Thank you for getting me my ticket," she said handing me a 100 jewels, what's with this girl, even Levy and Erza appreciate it when I pay for them.

After walking through out the park, we already took a lot of formal photos, the two of us weren't even in the photo, though sometimes, Happy photobomb in those shots.

"Oh Happy, go sit there, I'd take a better picture," she lifted Happy and positioned him properly next to a dog statue, she was giggle while taking a picture of the cat.