[5] Reminds us of her

Lucy's POV

"Do we always have to eat here," Cana commented while drinking a canned root beer, it wasn't on the menu so that's one from a nearby store.

"Come'on you enjoy the sweets too," Levy said while putting our orders in front of us, it was a Thursday afternoon and were sent home earlier so we went to the sorcerer café for snacks.

It was Levy and me who suggested we should go, it was on our agenda to bring Erza here to meet the barista again, and to our luck - He is here!

"Erza is the only one who enjoys," Cana side remarks while we all watch the two start their own conversation, "I'll try my very best to find you a match too, Cana! Just give me time," I said teasing he back.

"Oh yeah, good luck with that, Lis before had the same goal, it was really hard to find someone that is not afraid of Uncle Gildarts," Levy said.

Everyone felt like laughing about what Levy just said, but Levy suddenly looked pale, "Are you alright Lev?" 

"Yeah, uhm girls, I guess I should have mentioned this earlier but Lucy and I met Mirajane this weekend," she said, that's what making her worried? I though she was a childhood friend too.

Erza, who come back to our table to get her drink sat down too, I guess this was something important for them, "Is Lis also back too?" she carefully asked.

"Yes," Levy answered that really made everyone fell more silent.

"Uhm, isn't that a good thing? We can ask them now why they just up and left us," Cana snapped suddenly, I can tell she's not really mad but is just trying to make a bad joke out of it.

"Natsu's doing well these days, we just have to leave it to faith if he should know or not," Erza decided and the girls just agreed with her.

By this time, I have been used to hearing Lis or Lisanna's name in our conversation, although I haven't met her yet, their stories and side remarks about her makes me think we are compatible as friends, like how they always say we are alike or does the same things.

Whatever happened with their childhood friends was something I could not risk to ask them, I can feel they were hurt because of it but I saw how kind and gentle Mirajane was yesterday, I imagined her siblings were as kind as her, so I couldn't imagine them doing anything to hurt these girls.

Moving forward from that conversation, we tried to enjoy our stay.

"Erza-san is blushing brighter than her hair!" Juvia commented still fixated in watching Erza and Jellal, she wasn't even paying attention to our previous convo or to the sweet buns she ordered.

"Alright break it Juvi, lets eat," I said and pulled her attention to us by gently tapping her shoulders, we continued chit chatting while eating, Erza didnt come back to our table until the last minute we are about to leave.

"Thank you for dining in Sorcerer Café, Come again ladies!" A girl with jet black hair from the kitchen window waved us goodbye, maybe she was the owner of the shop.

"Bye Nee-sama!" Levy and Juvia responded at the same time, but I noticed Juvia was turning red.

"Are you okay, Juvii?" I asked trying to cool her with my hand fan.