[7] Make a wish

Lucy's POV

Oh no! This can't be happening to me.

"That's all for today class, I hope you spend a good time with your partners this weekend!" Miss Arie said after the school bell rang. 

It was about a good project actually but please, why does it have to be like that?

I was still dumbfounded after miss Arie dismissed our class. 

Earlier that day

The girls told me about this tour weeks ago, so initially I was excited too. And today, we get to plan about it. 

Miss Arie,  our tourism teacher, wanted us to write a travel log about a tourist destination here in Magnolia, it was like a known tradition project for the senior years, and to do so we must visit one spot and observe there ourselves.

Of course it got me excited, given that I am new here in Magnolia and most of the listed destinations are places I haven't been to.

But the thing is we have to do it by pairs, I wanted to go with the all the girls but we are forced to do it with whom miss Arie picked for us. She wanted people who aren't looking close to each other to go together and have a good bond.

She went and walk around and observed who looked like good friends already, We couldn't do any more protest, so we just agreed with all of it. Besides, its just for one weekend.

Levy was paired with the late enrollee, who was supposed to graduate last year at different high school but chooses to retake it here in fairy high, his name was Gajeel, if I remember it correct. I was a little worried with Levy-chan's safety but I know she would tell us if its uncomfortable for her.

Cana was paired with a shy school boy, he wears thick glasses and really really silent - I can't even hear what he said his name was. In this case, I was more worried for the boy than Cana, she would totally lead their tour.

Erza had the same case with Cana, but with a girl, the girl looks really smart but shy. I bet miss Arie thinks that they could be friend too, but all I could she is Erza trying to recruit the girl to join the student council. 

Juvia was well, it was decided that she should be paired with another guy, but Juvia pleaded miss Arie that she wanted to be with her Gray-sama, at first miss Arie kept on insisting it would be best to pair her to someone new but seeing how annoyed Gray at with the whole situation, I guess the guy just don't like to be on the spotlight.

And so miss Arie saw it was more fun to let Juvia be paired with Gray. She was highly satisfied to see how even more annoyed Gray got to be paired, again, with Juvia. It's none of my business but I am really happy for Juvii, atleast she is paired with someone she likes.

Miss Arie took a turn on my side and saw me smiling, I was genuinely happy for Juvii. The she looked at my side to see Natsu making fun of Gray, he was smiling bright too.

"Mr. Dragneel, I'd pair you with..." Miss Arie had her next target, as soon as Natsu turned to look at miss Arie who was I guess behind me, our eye sight looked for a split second and we both stopped smiling - I guess he didn't really like me and well I was being careful around him.