[8] Tell me a wish

Lucy's POV

Saturday morning, I'm getting ready in my room for today's tour. 

The thing is, I forgot to tell both Virgo and Capricorn about today, so I was hoping I can just sneak out and go about my day. 

"Lucy," I heard Capricorn's voice followed by a knock, I almost panicked while I was in the middle of finishing my make up, "Virgo has time for movie today, and I made popcorns, lets sit down and enjoy our weekend together."

Capricorn always sound serious but right now he is calm, it really felt like a brother asking me to join a family bonding, "Uhm, I have... school event today," I hesitatingly said. 

I opened the door and let him in my room, "How do I look?"

"Different... do you need help picking a dress? I can call Virgo," he said, I clearly understand that he meant the dress doesn't match me. "No, I want to wear this dress," I said to stop him.

"The movie is almost starting, lets go!" Virgo joined us in my room and he jaw almost dropped seeing me wear a black dress, "This.. is not you, princess.."

"I mean, it does good a great job making you look more formal, but I never saw you wear black, not even in... never mind that, we can fit a new dress," she said walking over to my closet.

I know what she meant, I didn't even wore a black dress in mom's funeral, I know she wouldn't want to see me wear this color either. 

"No, please. I want to wear it today, besides it is just a school event"

Virgo just agreed with me anyway, they offered to take me to school but I told them that they should just enjoy their weakened. I wish I could join them some time.

On my way to the tourist destination, I followed the direction that the girls told me and after nearly half an hour walk I reached the park. 

It almost felt like I'm in an a amusement park with planned path, there was a specific entrance and one exit, and inside was different stations with different activities. 

It would require a lot of walking inside. 

While waiting, our last conversation played in my head. 

"Saturday, 10am." the class was already dismissed and he is preparing to leave now.

"Oh, okay. What do I need to bring?" I hesitatingly asked.

He looked at me confused, "I've never been there, so I don't know what to expect," I shyly explained. I really have no idea, do I need extra clothes? water? umbrella? I don't know!

"Just bring yourself on time," he said and walked away.

That's why I tried my best to arrive early, I don't want to be late and make him mad at me.

9:45am.   "I arrived early, and the park is so beautiful! Can't wait to go in!! Enjoy girls <3"

I sat at the bench in the side entrance to wait, I was chatting with girls, updating each other.

A white cat clinged into my shoes, "meow!! meoww!!" He seems energetic to find me, I get off the bench to do sitting squat position to get closer to him.