[11] Changing feelings

Lucy's POV

"What time do I pick you up later?" Loke parked in front of Fairy High and even opened the door for me, he insisted in driving me to school today. 

I couldn't say no since he even woke up early to prepare and make sure he can take me to school even if I insisted on just walking.

"I would probably spend the rest of my afternoon with my girlfriends, I'll just see you at home!" 

I waved goodbye to Loke and I sort of noticed we were catching attention, or maybe just him, its rare to see a college guy with a car in a high school anyway.

After class

I guessed wrong this morning, since I forgot one teeny tiny detail about the tour activity.

Juvia is currently fixing her hair in the comfort room, she's totally over the moon since Gray invited her to do the paper works together.

And that's the thing that I forgot, the tour activity requires photo documentation and written essay of detailing the tour experience, and Natsu and I haven't talk since the tour so basically we have no plans.

"Does Juvia's uniform still looks good?" Juvia faced us, "Yes Juvia, you look really good," Levy said, giving comfort to the stressing girl.

She told us that the location assigned to them was an aquarium themed-park, Juvia described it as walking under the water with her darling, we were all happy for her. 

"What can we write about a sports arena, it was really boring," Cana commented after she went out from a cubicle, "Well, it's good to point out what sports they could cater," Erza suggested. 

"So Juvia's off to Sorcerer's Café, Cana's just going back to the room, Levy's to the fairy highs library, I'd take my partner to student council's office, how about you Lucy?" Erza asked.

"I don't know yet.. since the tour we haven't plan anything for the paper works yet," I replied honestly, Erza suggested I go to the school's gym and maybe catch up to Natsu there. 

Since everyone's afternoon were pretty much planned, I decided I could go and try to ask Natsu to do the paper works with me, also the other photos were taken in his phone. 

"Everyone, good work!" a long whistle and dropping of balls echoed in the gym halls, I was too shy to go inside so I just waited in the side of the exit, there was a water refilling station so I stand nearby to hide. 

A guy suddenly went out and I by instinct pushed myself further on the side to hide

"Oh hey, whatcha doing here?" Natsu asked while getting his bottle filled with cold water.

"Good it was you," I said and smiled after seeing it was just Natsu.

I pulled out my notebook and showed him we haven't written any for the paper works from the tour, "For the paper work, I was hoping we could write it together."

"Sure, we can do it quick right?" he asked glancing over the clock hanged over the entrance of the gym.

"Yeah, I think we can since its just a descriptive essay."

"Alright then, I'll just change and get my stuff," I had no time to answer since he went on his way back to gym.