[4] Reminds me of her

Lucy's POV

It been a weeks since I moved here in Magnolia, Dad visited last night for a dinner but went home saying he does have a work early morning. 

So far I have noticed that Capricorn does the usual things he do in the mansion like tending to the car, drinking tea with his books and even takes time to ask me every night if I am okay or makes me tell him stories of how my day went. 

While Virgo still acts like she is ordered around, she strictly works with time management, at morning she have schedules for cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and even her entertainment in television is timed. Just like how she acts when we were still in Dad's mansion.

I'm not sure if they do it out of habit or if they do that to assure me that everything is still the same. I wanted to tell them to break out of the routine, because I really want to start a new, but at the same time, I don't want to be selfish but their actions make me feel at home.

Whenever Capricorn asks me how my day went, it reminds me of how mom usually does talk to me before we go to bed, and all of Virgo's meals, they really taste and smell like home, It takes me back to the days where I walk to the kitchen still sleepy but hungry because of mom's cooking. 

The way the house is decorated also reminds me of mom, well dad picked everything that this house have, he made sure to fill it with mom's taste of furniture. 

I tried to talk to them about it over dinner, but I could not afford to make them feel sorry for all the efforts they made.

And in the back of my mind, I admit I still want her here, I don't want to forget how gentle she was, how good her meals she made, how warm the house feels, and everything that I used to share with her. 

Its a weekend and this day I was going out with Levy-chan, we are gonna have our book shopping at her go to bookshops and hang out at her favorite library and reading spots.

Levy and I really bond through books, I was so happy to find someone to talk about the books I have read in the past, Levy also have a lot of book recommendation for me. 

"Lu-chan! Here take this too, I love how the author describe the settings in this book," We are currently in book shopping, and she was right, the bookshop was perfect! It has sections for all book genres and was really looking aesthetic, we both even said we could live here!

"Wait till we reach the library, It was literally my haven," Levy shared now that we were out of the library. 

We didn't took any ride but enjoyed ourselves walking our way to the library, it was a fine cloudy day and it wasn't a long walk anyway.

"Levy! Is that you?" A blonde girl approached us and gave Levy a hug, Levy was shocked at first but then hugged the lady back, she slightly taller than us and have a fair white skin tone, and base on her fashion sense, I haven't got a good look at her but I think she is that model.

"Mira-san! You came back! I missed you," Levy replied to her, she look at me and introduced me to the the girl, "This is Lucy, our new classmate in fairy high, Lu-chan this is Mirajane, she was a childhood friend and a graduate of fairy high," Levy said as Mira and I shake hands.

"What a lovely name, It suits you very well Lucy!" Mira complemented me with a soft smile, I almost feel the rush of blood in my face, this I think is the first time I was complemented by someone this beautiful. 

Yes, I'm sure of it now she do look like that girl model I really idolize!

"I would love to catch up Levy and know you more Lucy, but I have to get going, Lis is waiting," Mira said and that went smoothly to and till next time and goodbyes.

Levy and I proceeded to our destination, and true to her words the library looked so much better than the bookshop, in comparison the library was even more spacious, well designed and the reading area was really comfortable.

"You think I could meet Mirajane again?" I asked Levy as soon as we settled in our seats, "Yeah, she's gonna we cool with it, as long as she stays here for good," Levy said.

"Why? Doesn't she stay here in Magnolia?" I asked, also it seems like she just arrived from out of town or something.

"They used to live here, but decide to emigrate to Alvarez not so long ago," Levy said.

"Ow, is that so. I wanted to know her more, I really loved her fashion style, was she a model?" I was fond of Fiore's magazines and I really think that that model that looks just like Mira, I now think that was her!

"Yes! She was the monthly centerfold model for the Fiore's teen magazine, She was role model for students, she excels both in academic and in her modelling career." Levy said.

"Actually, Now that I look at you, you do look like you could be like Mira, and you also remind me of Lis, her sister! Except that you have brighter blond hair than them," She added.

That made me even happier, "So can I become a model too? What do you think?" I asked Levy while playfully posing with my glasses and a book, "You can be the library's model to promote reading," she teased me and we just laughed quietly so we won't get into trouble.

It was an eventful day for us, We get to meet their childhood friend who was my long time idol, we spend the rest of the afternoon at the library discussing about the book we just read. For a long time I've been dreaming of having a best friend, all I could think of is how fun this day was with Levy-chan. 

Mom,

We always say before that we are each other's best friend, but I know that you would be happy to hear that I meet a girl my age that is exactly how I felt every time you say you will always be my best friend. Thank you for making me feel loved for all those years, Mom. Thank you for showing me what friendship feels like, now I can express myself at best around them.

Love, Lucy.

-

<3