[17] What are you waiting for?

Lucy's POV

"Lucy-san you also have a bruise here too, it has a vey faint color but Juvia will apply ointment here too," Juvia was very busy scanning my body for bruises, it has been a month since I joined the squad and the past days we were mastering out lifting stunts.

It happens, flyers fall and bruise the skin. "You have a total of 5 bruises already Lucy-san!" Juvia said, she was far too concern actually.

"I'm alright Juvia... my legs are sore but I hardly feel the bruises, they are just small anyway," she seemed to accept my response. 

"But isn't this squad thing is taking all your time?" Cana commented she actually bought some cooling pads, one is currently is on my forehead. They are concern I might get heat stroke since our squad moved out from gym to the open space outside the gym.

"You hardly eat with us at the café so we are bringing the café to you," Levy said while she hand me a cup of the strawberry milkshake that I always order.

"Urtear-nee-sama reduced the sugar level and we asked for no whip cream for that one so no need to worry about calories," Juvia said proudly, so I gladly took a sip.

"Actually I a enjoying the squad practice, it was nice you guys can watch today," I said.

"Do you always allow students to watch your practice?" Erza asked, she was busy eating the strawberry doughnuts they bought too. 

"Yeah, guys often watch during dress rehearsals, it  actually feels a lot comfortable now that you girls come to watch us too," Bisca answered, this was my first dress rehearsals since I now have my own uniform and Bisca was a member of the squad since last year.

"Let's go Lucy-san and Bisca-chan!" Juvia raised he hands and gave a big wave with both of her hand and later on the other girls waved too.

As soon as the music started the first group for stunt awed the small pack of audience and the dance routine also kicked in. 

In the middle of the routine, the flyers will form a pyramid of three layers, lucky as consideration I was placed at the lowest level on the side, I had to support half of the second layer. 

After a few minutes of pause the flyer on top fall backwards and then the second layer followed and once we were free from supporting the pyramid the three of us in the last layer were lifted supposed to be lifted then to stand straight and then switch positions.

"AHhhhhH" I heard Bisca's scream as she had her crash landing. It cause me to almost lost my own composure as I watch Bisca fall out of balance, one of her lifters suddenly had leg cramps and her landing didn't go smoothly.

"LUCY! Wait- on three," John commanded me an I tried to calm down and prepare myself as slightly lift me up and quickly down, I felt Sean's hands on my waist as well and John and Carlo safely let go of me, "Thank you guys, I'll go check on Bisca," I said and ran off to Bisca's side.

"Does it hurt? Can you stand up?" Mary asked Bisca who is now in pain with her sprained ankle, there was a standby emergency kit beside out speaker and another girl handed it to Mary.

Mary wrapped a bandage around Bisca's left foot as I hold on to Bisca's hand, I can hear her whimpers of pain and her hands grip was really strong.

"This should do as first aid for Bisca, bring her to the infirmary for further and for Luke, give it a good stretch," Mary ordered around, as squad leader, she is knowledgeable of first aid and actually is responsible in keeping us safe, she then proceeds to helping in massaging Luke's cramped leg.