𝑭𝒖𝒚𝒖𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒐 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒛𝒖𝒓𝒚𝒖𝒖- 𝑫𝒐 𝒊𝒕 (𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕)

A/N: This is angst. There are mentions of possibly being hit in an argument, and Fuyuhiko almost doing it, but not following through in the end. If that might upset you, please do not read this! Also, this kind of short and also absoloute trash writing because I'm tired. I'll get something better out soon!

(223 words)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He didn't mean to get mad.

He didn't mean to yell, and make them upset, or do what he did.

He raised his hand, close to bring it down upon their face, and they caught it. 

"No." 

He froze.

"W-what?"

"I said no. You won't do it." It was a simple sentence, and he paused. He didn't understand how they could possibly hold him back, stop him from doing something. Maybe he would. He thought he would, all in a blind rage.

"I-I will hit you! Why aren't you scared of me?"

She sighed. "Because I know you. I know you won't hit me." 

He looked over their face, searching for any fear. All he could find was sadness, through the tears, and the look in their eyes. He faltered. Was he going to do it? Was he brave enough?

No. He wasn't.

He dropped his hand, exhaling in dissapointment. Y/n gently linked hands with him watching him drop. 

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, you didn't hit me."

"But I was going to."

"but you didn't."

"I'm a horrible person."

"No."

He dropped his head onto their shoulder, hiding his face in their neck. He mumled quiet 'sorrys', feeling genuinly terrible about what he had almost done.

"Shhhhh," Their voice was soothing, blocking out his own whimpers of apology. "You're okay.'

"I won't ever hurt you, I promise..."

They smiled slightly. "I know. I love you. Now let's go lay down."

"Okay."