𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒊 𝒙 𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒅/𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒓/𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓- 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 (𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇)

A/n- I'm having reeeeeal Togami brainrot right now. This idea came to me like a train sooo...

Trigger warnings-mentions of passing out, stressed!Reader, crying, byakua being soft (I LOVE SOFT TOGAMI AHJSVDJDBHW) also it's not proofread so it probably sucks

"Ann!"

Byakuya turned the corner, looking at the maid, who was mopping the floors.

"Where is Y/n? I haven't seen them all day."

He hadn't. Y/n was one of the other maids/butlers/helpers the Togami family had hired. None of the others stuck out like they did. They weren't totally annoying, like most people he had to deal with. But, now he was realizing he hadn't seen them all day, which was unusual. Normally, they would always be doing whatever tasks were assigned to them. Now, though, he'd walked the entire mansion, and hadn't found them.

"Oh. Mr/Ms/Mx Y/n is outside, in the yard."

"The yard? Why is that? Are they trimming the roses?"

"Oh, no. Your parents gave them the week off because of stress."

Stress? That was strange. Usually the Mr. and Ms. Togami never freely gave their employees off days. It was concerning.

"The week off? That's very strange. Are they okay?"

"They're...okay now. They passed out a day or two ago. But the doctor said that they're okay!"

Byakuya's eyes widened in shock. No one had told him about that. He was supposed to know what was happening in the household, yet they had negelcted to inform him of this.

Y/n never seemed that stressed. Actually, now that he thought about it, maybe he had noticed. He remembered one specific time when he'd asked them a question, and they threw their hands up and burst into tears from the anxiety.

That was bad.

"Where are they? By the river? The cherry tree?"

"Yes, yes, the cherry blossom tree."

Byakuya turned on his heel, and shot down the hall as fast as he could without breaking into a run.

"Thank you!" He shouted back to the maid, making a sharp beeline to the front door.

Before he knew what he was doing, he was running out the door, breaking into a sprint as soon as he reached the cobblestone trail. When he reached the tree, he slowed, stopping in front of Y/n. They were sitting on a blanket, holding some beaded bracelet in their hands, adding colorful pony beads to the string. They looked up at Togami.

"M-master Togami? How can I assist you?"

He shook his head. "I don't need your services. I want to-" He sighed. "Can I sit?"

Their expression shifted into a confused look, but they nodded. They sat next to them, keeping a decent space between them as to not overwhelm Y/n.

"I heard what happened to you."

"Oh."

"Are you okay?"

Silence.

They didn't respond.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Suddenly, tears welled in Y/n's eyes, and streamed down their face. Togami's face shifted. Even though he had been conditioned to be almost unempathetic, he felt for this person. They meant something to him.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I hate to cry. It's pathetic!" He hesitated for a moment, before gently reaching out a hand and putting it on their back.

"No, no, no, it's okay. Don't- Don't be apolegetic..."

He was panicking, though he tried not to show it.

"It's okay. It's okay."

He wrapped his arm around their frame. They felt almost small in the moment.

"You're safe. I can get you more time off, if you need it."

They nodded slowly.

"Okay. I can do that. Be calm, angel."