𝑮𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒎 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒂-𝑪𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 (𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇)

"good, angel..."

His deep voice was lowered, peaceful in their ears as they rested their head in his lap. It was absoloutley tooth-rottingly sweet and calm how they were positioned, laying in Gundham's lap with a blanket over their middle. They whined slightly as he paused running his hand through their hair.

"Gundham..."

"Shhhh. Stay here, my royalty." He got up and went into the kitchen, causing y/n to whimper a little. They laid their head back down, reaching for the remote and pulling up netflix on the TV. After putting on their favorite movie, they looked towards the doorway, and Tanaka came back in.

"Mm. I see you've gotten comftorable."

One of the devas popped up next to y/n, climbing onto their shoulder next to their face. They grinned, he was soft and cute which would always help on bad days. Gundham came back and sat back down, pulling y/n's head back into his lap and running his fingers through their hair. They hadn't even noticed that he had brought cookies until now, when they turned their head to see them sitting on the coffee table. Their eyes lit up, and they reached for one of them, taking a bite out of it. They sighed some, squirming a little when Gundham resumed his act of gently pulling on their hair. 

Y/n could feel sleepiness washing over them, their eyes closing as the movie droned on and his fingers gently ran through their hair. They slowly gave into the relaxation, eventually falling asleep right there.

Gundham didn't even notice until the movie was over, and gently picked them up, carrying them back into their bedroom and putting them in bed. He gently leaned down and kissed their forehead, before climbing in next to them.

"Good night, my star. I hope you sleep well."

And then they feel asleep together, ever so peacefully.