𝑯𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒂- 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 (𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇)

A/n- Okay so this is hella shitty and bleak but it's all I had in mind and I'm tired. So this is what y'all get.  Anyways, I want to start working on a big, long, one shot. What do you guys want to see there? A specific character? Some certain plot line? Let me know. Also, if you have requests, hit  me up! I'm always happy to write them :)

First it was Togami. 

Next, it was Tereteru.

Then Mahiru.

Finally, Peko. 

4 people were gone, and Monokuma promised more would follow. Y/n couldn't seem to get the situation out of their mind. It was the day after the last trial and execution, and things were sadder than ever. They feared they'd be the next to die. Anyone could be, at any moment, and that was terrifying to think. 

Now, Y/n sat in their cottage, silent as they stared into the floor as if there was nothing more interesting. 

Suddenly, the doorknob started to rattle, and they pressed their back against the wall behind their bed. 

"Please no, please don't kill me..."

The knob shook harder and then turned. Y/n squeezed their eyes shut.

"Y/n do you- wait- did I scare you?"

Hajime.

He was one of few people on the island they felt they could trust. When they looked at him now, he seemed concerned. Genuine, was the worry in his voice. 

Hajime came closer, though they didn't respond.

"Did I?" Barely a whisper.

"Yes." 

They looked up at him, and he lowered his head to meet their eyes. 

"Can I sit?" 

Y/n nodded, moving to the side to allow him to sit on the bed next to them. The matress sunk in as he sat. There was silence for a moment.

"Are you okay?"

"I think so."

He looked at them, turning to face them fully. 

"I won't let anything happen to you. Ever."

Y/n was surprised. They hadn't heard that from anyone on the island. The kind words brought tears to their eyes, and they whispered, just loud enough for the two of them to hear, even though there was no one else to hear the words.

"Really?"

"Really."

Hajime's hand found their own, and they smiled a little at eachother.

"You know, if you need to talk, I'm right here."

"Okay. Thanks."