𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐-𝑷𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 (𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇)

A/n- I feel like this is so bad and short but I hope you like it??? Im literally so tired right now

Trigger warnings- none that I can think of (Let me know if theres anything I should add and I'll fix it!)

{𝑵𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝑲𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒆𝒅𝒂}

"I feel like I'm on crack."

"Yeah, Nagito, that's probably because you've had 4 energy drinks in the past 7 hours."

Komaeda rolled over in bed. He couldn't help but agree that just chugging cans of Monster to pull an all nighter was not the best idea. He'd only stayed up to support his dear partner, Y/n, while they studied for a big test.

Y/n suddenly slammed their head on the desk in front of them. Nagito brought his head up, eyes widening.

"...Are you okay?" 

"I'm so tired. This was such a bad idea."

Silence. 

"Nagito, do you want to go to bed?"

"...yes"

{𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝑭𝒖𝒋𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒊}

"Chihiro? Are you still awake?"

Fujisaki moved onto Y/n's chest more, before mumbling a small "hm?" and then closing his eyes again.

"You're tired."

"Mhm."

Y/n's hand gently tangled into his hair, running through the soft strands. For whatever reason, they'd decided it would be nice to stay up all night with some redbull, and Chihiro had been doing everything in his power to stay awake with them, but had ultimately failed. Soon, after he'd fallen asleep, Y/n looked at the clock. 

3:45 AM. 

They let out a groan, before giving into the sleepiness and curling up closer to their boyfriend.

{𝑲𝒊𝒊𝒃𝒐/𝑲𝟏-𝑩𝟎}

Kiibo doesn't get tired. 

However, despite that, he understands that humans need rest. 

So now, when his partner is up late, keeping themselves awake, he's confused. Why would someone do that to themselves, when they're aware that it'll just feel horrible in the morning?

"Uh, Y/n? Shouldn't you go to sleep?"

"Kiibo, Kiibo, the due dates are coming closer... I can't get this in late!"

"Uhh, you have a week, right? Don't you think that's enough time?"

Y/n froze. They hadn't thought of that, distracted by the fact that there was a due date and when it was. They dropped their head on the desk, finally giving into the exuastion.

"I wanna go to bed."

{𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒏 𝑻𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒊}

Mikan shoved herself in between Y/n's arms suddenly, startling them slightly.

"Oh! Mikan, what's wrong?"

"I'm tired..."

Mikan had gone to bed at a reasonable time, due to being a good decision maker (unlike Y/N pulling an ALL NIGHTER), and had woken up at 1:00 in the morning to the bed still being empty, which she was ticked off by. 

"Did I wake you up? Sorry Mikan!"

"Come back to bed..."

"I'm playing something right now, you go and I'll come soon."

Mikan turned and shut the laptop in front of Y/n, ripping a small gasp out of them. 

"P-please come to sleep wi-ith me!"

There goes her boldness.

{𝑩𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒚𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒊}

Togami is trying so hard.

He is just refusing to let himself sleep.

If Y/n stays up, he can do it too. He wants to stay awake as long, maybe even longer, but he can feel himself falling asleep by the moment. He's so tired. He's literally swaying in the chair but he WILL NOT fall asleep now. 

"...Byakuya?"

"Hm?"

"Your glasses are sliding halfway down your nose."

He quickly pushes them straight back up, scowling.

"Are you sleepy?"

He shakes his head vigorously. "No, no, I'm not tired at all."

"You probably should go to bed."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"What if I came to bed with you?"

"...Fine."