𝑯𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒂- 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 (𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕/𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇)

"Hajime-oh."

Y/N looked towatd the open window, realizing that he was sitting on the roof. They climbed up out of the window, struggling slightly to pull themselves on to the rough roof, crawling over to where Hajime was sitting and looking out at the water. 

It wasn't unusual to see him out here, not anymore. At first, it had been concerning to see him out just sitting on the edge of the roof, staring out at the water.

The two sat in silence for a moment, and Y/N pulled their knees into their chest. 

"I have to tell you something." He spoke suddenly, an almost sad look washing over his face.

A pause.

"I'm a reserve course student."

 Y/N turned their head towards him, narrowing their eyes.

"What?"

"I'm a reserve course student. I don't know why I'm here. I have no talent, and I feel like an imposter around all the ultimates. I just don't have the value that they do. I almost feel useless, because my entire life I've tried to be something, and I keep failing." He looked at his feet, avoiding Y/N's eyes in fear of what they might think. 

They blinked in surprise. "I totally think you're enough."

He snorted. "As if."

"But I do! You've done so much for me, Hajime! I like you!"

He half smiled. "Like me?"

Y/N's face turned red. That was not meant to happen.

Before they could say anything else, Hinata had turned to face them.

"I like you too." Suddenly, much to their surprise, Hajime had gently put a hand on their face and pressed their lips together. When he pulled back, he wrapped an arm around them, pulling them flush against his side. 

"W-wow,"

"Watch the stars with me?"

"Sure."