𝑯𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒙 𝒀/𝒏- 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉 (𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇)

A/n- Ayyy guess who forgot to write. Me. I'm that idiot. Wow! Anyways, this is a christmas special because it's my favorite holiday, so please enjoy! Also, should I write a part 2?

"What is your christmas wish, Y/n?"

Hajime looked up, perking up at the question.

"I- I don't know. I guess... I guess there's one thing I want but it's really embarassing!"

Akane giggled. "Come on! It can't be that bad!"

"Fine, fine. There's this cafe downtown, and I want to go so bad but I just can't afford it. It just seems so peaceful and- I just want to try it once." They looked down into the ground, bashfully. Hajime stood up quickly, his chair crashing to the ground behind him. The two looked over at him.

"Oh, Hajime! Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes I'm fine. I have to go."

"You're in an awful rush."

"It's fine. Don't worry."

With that, he turned and headed out the door, immideatly whipping out his phone and looking the cafe up. It seemed a nice place, and was only a nice walking distance away.  That was what his gift to them would be. 

Come christmas day, he was nervous. He felt almost sickened as he walked over to Y/n, who was standing at the counter. 

"Hey, um, I have something for you."

"Oh! Um, wow, you shouldn't have!"

"I mean- can you come with me? That- yeah, that sounds weird, doesn't it?" He forced his words out quickly, internally chastising himself for saying what he did.

"I was planning on taking you somewhere."

"Oh. Okay." They hesitated with their words, "Let me get my coat."

After they'd both gotten their jackets, they headed for the door together. The cold, brisk air rushed against their faces instantly. They walked most of the way in silence, until they reached the cafe and Y/n gasped.

"What! This is what you were planning? This is awesome!"

Hajime grinned at them.

"So, you like it?"

"Yes! Yes, yes yes!"

Hajime reached for the door handle, pulling them open.

"Let's head in, then."