𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒏 𝑻𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒊- 𝑰𝒍𝒍𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 (𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇)

"Mikan... I don't think I can go out."

Y/n was sick. Ridiculously sick, and it had hit them like a truck. Now, even though they had a plan to go to the fancy, new, restaurant in town, they just couldn't leave. They were dizzy, with a headache that made them feel like they were going to die. On top of all of that, they had a runny nose, and generally felt bad.

Mikan took a look at them, immediately running to the medicine cabinet.

"Oh n-o! Oh no! I t-think you have the flu! St-stay right there! Sit down!"

It was clear that she was going to make a fuss over her dear Y/n. She was, obviously, going to take care of them. She was the ultimate nurse, after all. It was in her nature.

When she came back, she was holding an assortment of medicine and medical instruments. Clearly, she was going to put in all her effort to fix things and eliminate sickness. She pulled out a thermometer, bringing it to Y/n's forehead. After a moment of silence, the thermometer beeped.

"Oh no. You have a fever! Do yo-u feel sick? Nauseous? A headache?" They smiled, grinning at Mikan.

"Yeah, actually. Also a stomachache."

Her eyes lit up.

"I know exactly what you need! Medicine and s-some cuddles!"

Y/n blinked. They weren't used to her being bold like this, but they weren't complaining, either. Mikan brought a spoon of purpleish medicine to their lips, and they swallowed it down, their face twisting at the flavor. It seemed to be grape flavored, although it was bitter and left a nasty aftertaste.

"What do you w-want to watch?" Mikan asked pulling you into bed next to her and wrapping her arms around your waist.

"You really don't mind the reservations, Mikan?"

"N-no! Now pick a movie!"