𝑲𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑶𝒖𝒎𝒂 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓- 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 (𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇/𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒇𝒊𝒄)

A/N- Sooooo this is kind of a crackfic. This wasn't an actual motive but it's so funny lol

The next motive.

Somehow, possibly, the worst of them all.

Maybe Y/n L/n was about to murder Kokichi Ouma.

"Ouma! Shut up! God, you are so annoying!"

"Oooooooh, Y/n! You think I'm annoying? Nah."

Y/n clenched their jaw. They were pissed. This was the last person they wanted to be handcuffed to, their left wrist connnected to his right. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't break the chain. Kokichi didn't seem to be very upset about the situation, taking it as another opportunity to bother someone.

"Just shut the hell up for 5 minutes."

"Awwwwww, but that's so long! I can't stay quiet for 5 whole minutes!"

They jerked the chain in a desperate attempt to break free. Kokichi fell forward, landing on all 4's in front of Y/n, who was sitting cross-legged. They scowled.

"Ooooooooh, Y/n! You look soooo mad, it's kind of cute."

Y/n's face flushed red.

"W-what?"

He giggled his signature laugh, smiling at them. They froze, looking into his eyes. He was so unbelievably annoying, and literally the most complicated person they knew. Despite him being a humongous butthole, there was something special about him.

"I said you're cute. I think I like youuuu..."

Those words were a surprise. Usually, when he said things like that, they were false.

"O-Ouma! Don't lie like that!"

"Come on! You immediately assume that I'm lying!"

They scoffed.

Suddenly, Kokichi became very serious.

"Look, usually I'm lying about these things, but this time I'm not. I promise."

"Prove it..." Y/n mumbled, looking at their hands.

"Okay!"

Ouma suddenly grabbed their face, pressing his lips against theirs. Y/n's eyes widened in shock, and they froze for a moment before melting into the kiss and closing their eyes. Eventually, the two separated, gasping for air.

"O-Ouma..."

"Shhhh... just stay quiet for a moment, okay? I want to just sit here for a second."

The pause went on longer than intended, and Kokichi's hands found theirs, fingers intertwining. It was very peaceful, almost making both forget the handcuffs.

"Kokichi?"

"Hm?"

"How are we going to get the handcuffs off?"