𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅/𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕

A/N- This is honestly just me writing for my own comfort. God, I'm sorry it's so sucky. I know it is. I'm sorry. Also, it's 896 words. That's honestly the most I've ever written.

{𝑵𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝑲𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒆𝒅𝒂}

-He understands.

-No matter how much you think no one else has experienced your troubles, he has. He's been burnt out, and sick of life, stressed.

-He does everything he possibly can to help, no matter what ends he must go to.

-If you want to be left alone, he'll leave, but be right there if you want him to come back.

-He knew from the start that there was something wrong, and immediately took action against it.

{𝑩𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒚𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒊}

-He tries to leave you alone.

-That's what he would want.

-He'd still be there, but he wouldn't be at your side like you're some type of royalty.

-He does what he can without being over the top.

-He hates to see you stressed, and secretly wants to take it all from you, even if he doesn't outwardly show it.

{𝑯𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒂}

-Hajime really gets what you're going through. It pains him to know you have to suffer like this.

-He's very attentive, taking you away from whatever is upsetting you as soon as you start to go off.

-He knew you were spiraling and feels guilty about it, as if he should have done more to stop this.

-He's always ready to support you, whether he needs to hold you in his arms, bring you something from the store, or simply say nice things.

-Hajime is always right there to pick you back up when things get hard.

{𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒐𝒕𝒐 𝑵𝒂𝒆𝒈𝒊}

-Makoto does everything to cheer you up, he's very positive in this situation.

-He brings you food when you're too tired to get it yourself.

-He hates that you're feeling this way, but he tries to keep his hopes up.

-At points, he pulls you away from your stressors to do whatever else you enjoy.

-If you finally snap, he kind of panics, but puts in all his effort to take away your pain.

{𝑲𝒚𝒐𝒌𝒐 𝑲𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒊}

-Kyoko is one of the ones who stays a little more distanced.

-She uses her calm, level-headed personality to try to keep you to balanced.

-She lets you rant or cry about things that are happening.

-She's there.

-Whatever you need, she'll get it.

{𝑮𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒎 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒂}

-Being honest, he doesn't exactly know what to do.

-He tries. He really does.

-He will, literally, physically pick you up just to hold you.

-Gundham took a little while to realize what was going on, but he took action as soon as he did.

-He separates you from your stressors instantly, hoping that, slowly, you can heal.

{𝑲𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑶𝒖𝒎𝒂}

-For whatever reason, he feels guilty.

-He takes you out to do something else, and will hold you when you break down.

-He absolutely refuses to break his childish, positive persona.

-He never acknowledges the situation directly, but you can tell he knows by his actions.

-Slowly, he's putting you back together in his own unique way. It's much different than how the others are.

{𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒏 𝑻𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒊}

-Mikan knows stress.

-She tries to talk to you about it, but if you don't want to, she's okay with that.

-She kind of treats you like you're physically sick, because that's what she knows.

-She gets you as much rest as possible, making you go to sleep early.

-She always is right there for you to talk.

{𝑰𝒃𝒖𝒌𝒊 𝑴𝒊𝒐𝒅𝒂}

-Ibuki gets ENERGY. INSTANT DETERMINATION.

-Honestly, she probably takes you on vacation to fix things.

-She's VERY positive, and probably writes a song about you to make you smile.

-Everything she does is to make you happy.

-She really uses the "laughter is the best medicine" logic.

{𝑭𝒖𝒚𝒖𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒐 𝑲𝒖𝒛𝒖𝒓𝒚𝒖𝒖}

-Fuyuhiko knew from the start, but didn't directly say anything because he's kind of a tsundere.

-He starts making little gestures, bringing you tea and things to help.

-If you ask him about it, he denies it immediately. He doesn't want to seem "soft".

-If you start crying, that's when he takes away the walls to comfort you.

-He can be very sweet sometimes, it that's what you need.

{𝑺𝒉𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂}

-He's been through it. He knows what's going on.

-Whatever you need, he's there.

-He's very soft and kind, putting in his everything to make you feel better.

-He wants to see you smile, even if just for a moment.

-It makes him sad to see this happening to you.

{𝑺𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝑶𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒊}

-I think we all know she's very, very, comforting.

-She's one of the best on this list.

-She uses your interests as outlets for your stress, for example, if you like art, she encourages you to draw your emotions.

-She's like your personal therapist.

-She's always there to talk, and has all the advice and comforting phrases you could possibly need.

{𝑲𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒚𝒐 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒋𝒊}

-I feel like he'd be very comforting.

-He uses stories as examples of why you shouldn't allow yourself to stress like this.

-If you ever begin to cry, he'll hold you against his chest, and hold your hands, and generally listen to you.

-No matter what, he's there.

-Even if you want to be alone, he makes it clear that he is always by your side.

{𝑲𝒊𝒊𝒃𝒐}

-Kiibo hates this.

-He feels bad that humans have to go through this.

-Even though it's hard for him to understand, he does what he can to make you feel better.

-He tries to stay positive, but he's sad about it.

-In the end, he settles on taking you away from the stress and giving you other activities.