𝑲𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒚𝒐 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒋𝒊 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒔

A/n- I just started writing for him, so this is probably crappy and out of character. Whoops.

-He likes telling you about different cultures he's studied, and legends about them

-He buys a ton of little things for you, like he'll just come home and give you something like "Hello my dear. I thought you'd enjoy this." 

-He always uses the sweetest nicknames for you (doll, darling, angel, etc.)

-will drop anything and everything to listen to you rant about something.

-Will try whatever you want to, any kind of hobby or sport or whatever.

-I think he definitely smells good?? That sounds weird but I think he smells like pumpkin spice.

-If you can't sleep he'll hum/gently sing to you until you drift off.

-He has a great memory and remembers every miniscule detail about you, from your favorite episode of any given show to your favorite chapstick flavor.

-He always seems to know exactly what you want- you get everything you wanted for your birthday or any other event.

-He likes to get you flustered, and is usually good at keeping his composure.

-What really gets him blushing is the random little details about you. The way your nose scrunches when you laugh, the way your brow furrows when you're confused, things like that.

-He's always warm, which is nice if you want to cuddle.

-Sometimes you can get him to cook for you, and he's pretty good at it. 

-Occasionally, he'll sit back and sketch you because you're just so perfect.

-Literally perfect comfort. He never laughs if you get upset, he never thinks it's stupid and always does his best to get you out of stressful situations.

-He likes to tell you about his travels and all the cool things he's seen.

-You two go on dates to museums, especially art museums.

-Will randomly bring you flowers.

-He's touch starved. Get affectionate. 

-Sing to him <3 <3

-He writes you little love letters, and puts them where he knows you'll find them.

-He also has a beautiful writing style, and every letter you get from him is absolutely  gorgeous, with the most intricate  wording you could possibly imagine.

-He think's you're the most attractive thing and the best part of humanity. You cannot insult yourself in front of this man.