𝑵𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝑲𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒆𝒅𝒂- 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏 (𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇)

A/n- I'm having a lot of trouble writing right now. I can't find the motivation or ideas, but I'm trying.

"Nagito?"

Komaeda looked away from the tv, at his partner. "Yes, Y/n?"

"Can we go outside?"

He looked to the window. It was pouring rain, and it didn't look like the kind of weather anyone would want to be in.

"I-it's raining- really hard?" His tone was almost questioning, confusion very evident. 

"I know."

He looked at them for a moment, silence between the two.

Before he was able to fully process everything, he was being pulled downstairs as Y/n shoved his coat into his arms. They grinned excitedly, sliding on their shoes and socks.

"Ya ready?"

"No-"

"Good!"

Y/n shoved Nagito out into the rain before following after him and slamming the door. They smiled and took a deep breath, chilly air filling their nose. They kicked a puddle and watched as the water splashed on the concrete sidewalk. 

"It's so pretty out, I love rain. It's so nice."

"Uh- yeah."

Their smile faded slightly. "You don't like it?"

"No! No, it's not that, it's just that it's kind of, you know, cold?"

"You'll warm up!" Suddenly, they kneeled and laid on ground, water dripping down the front of their clothing. Nagito's expression twisted with confusion. 

"Why are you laying on the ground?"

"It's fun! Come next to me!" They met his eyes and grinned brighter. 

He sighed and came to where they were laying, settling next to his lover. He closed his eyes, and it became clear why Y/n liked the rain. It was loud enough to be a distraction, drown out any upsetting thoughts. It wasn't quiet, though his mind was. Maybe it was the rain, maybe it was because he was stretched out next to his Y/n, but he felt peaceful.