𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝓚𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓮𝓭𝓪 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓷𝓼

A/N:I love him. I love Nagito. He deserves the world in my eyes.

{430 words}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇}

-I  feel like he'd be the type of person to say "I love you" platonically, to his friends and stuff.

-He is t o u c h s t a r v e d.

-like actually, cuddle him, kiss him whatever. It makes him happy.

-"You are my favorite hope!"

-will make you tea in the morning.

-sometimes gets nervous talking to you, even if you're already dating.

-He LOVES when you touch his hair. He has a sensetive head, so you have to be really gentle if you brush out his hair.

-And, his hair is s o f t. Really soft.

-literally always acts like you are god?? like actually treats you like an angel.

-compliments? yes.

-he says self depricating things so you try to comfort him, but he gets shy about it and it's aghhhhhh

-pda is a yes, unless you don't like it.

-hajime gets tired of him talking about you, but thinks it's cute anyways.

-you are the ONLY person who can deal with his rants about hope and despair, so if he goes off the other students stick him with you.

-sometimes sings to you, but he thinks he's bad at it.

-buys you a ton of random shit, just whatever he thinks is cute.

-probably likes to bake or cook with you.

-finds the PRETTIEST places ever to take you to.

-writes cute little notes and hides them for you to find.

-writes/draws on the back of his hand.

-you write important things down and put them in places you know he'll see the sticky notes.

-Picks flowers and puts them behind your ear

-"you're so beautiful/handsome, I must have gotten so lucky to have found you!"

-he would hold your hand a lot.

-if you get hurt or sick, he always stays by your side so he can help you with anything and everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕}

-he gets scared of loud noises because of the plane crash. He also just can't stand planes in general.

-sometimes he breaks down if he gets too freaked out.

-he cries when he gets too emotional.

-he gets sick a lot, sometimes because of his illnesses, sometimes because of stress.

-he forgets things a ton because of the fact that he has dementia, so he has to write things down most of the time.

-he always feels like a burden, and apologizes about himself a lot. 

-he sometimes gets scared of strangers because of the kidnapping.

-sometimes, he just panics and gets overwhelmed so you comfort him.

-he gets scred that his luck will hurt you.

-checks your heartbeat if you fall asleep near him, because he's scared that his luck will make you drop dead.

-always feels guilty when something bad happens to you, and blames on his bad luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------