𝑪𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒔

A/N-Ayyyy I'm tired. This- this is what I need to write right now. Also this is probably really bad, I am sleep deprived right now. I feel like I'm gonna wake up and find a  ton of mistakes in this, uh oh.

{𝑵𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝑲𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒆𝒅𝒂}

-I think he'd be vv shy about it at first. He probably would think he wasn't good enough for you.

-When he gets past that, he gets suuuuper affectionate. 

-He puts his arms around your waist and his head right in the crook of your neck. 

-I headcannon that he's always cold, so he likes to cuddle because it's warm, and comfortable, and he loves you. 

-When he cuddles you, he always looks at your face and occasionally mumbles sweet little words to you.

{𝑯𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒂}

-Hajime doesn't know how to initiate it. 

-He wants affection, but it's hard to ask for this kinda stuff, ya know?

-Usually, he puts one arm around your waist and the other gently tangled in your hair.

-He likes when you put your head on his chest.

-Hajime is always kinda quiet. Just kind of...there. 

{𝑩𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒚𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒊}

-Byakuya always pretends he doesn't want you so close to him. But he does. 

-Although he acts disgusted, he really does enjoy having you against his chest.

-Usually he goes with you against his side, with one arm around your shoulders and your head against him.

-Spooning works, too. 

-He prefers being the big spoon.

{𝑲𝒚𝒐𝒌𝒐 𝑲𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒊}

-Truthfully, she isn't the most touchy.

-Obviously, she does like affection, but, you know what I mean. 

-She likes you both on your back, close to each other. 

-And holding hands, looking into each other's eyes.

-Or just her looking at your face, if you don't like eye contact.

{𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒐𝒕𝒐 𝑵𝒂𝒆𝒈𝒊}

-Makoto is pretty classic in this category.

-He likes to lay on your chest or stomach, depending on what you are comfortable with.

-He puts his arms around you waist,

-If he's anxious or has things on his mind, he likes you to play with his hair.

-Naegi also enjoys if you read to him, or just talk about anything. 

{𝑮𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒎 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒂}

-We all know Gundham is shy. 

-He gets super embarrassed if you get too close to her, though he does enjoy it.

-He usually ends up on his back, with you on his chest, gently rubbing your back.

-He likes to whisper cute little compliments to you, and watch you blush.

-Gundham likes cuddling vv much, although he would pretty much die if someone saw.

{𝑲𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑶𝒖𝒎𝒂}

-Kokichi isn't embarrassed about it at all. 

-Like, at all. If he wants attention, he gets it. 

-He prefers to have the two of you facing each other, stomachs and chests pressed together and arms around each other. 

-His favorite thing is when he can talk about whatever is on his mind. 

-He always holds you tight, you know he loves you.

{𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒏 𝑻𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒊}

-Mikan, obviously, is vv shy about it. 

-Nothing happens unless you initiate it.

-In the end, she likes spooning.

-She's a little spoon. :)

-She almost always falls asleep when you cuddle. 

{𝑭𝒖𝒚𝒖𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒐 𝑲𝒖𝒛𝒖𝒓𝒚𝒖𝒖}

-As I've stated, Fuyuhiko is a biiiig tsundere. 

-He acts annoyed if you get touchy, but he'll eventually give in.

-He likes when you lay kind of on top of him.

-Like, chest against his, arms around his waist, with one of his owns arms around of you and one around your shoulders.