𝑲𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒚𝒐 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒋𝒊 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒔

A/N- Hey everyone! I'm very sorry for not posting lately, right now I'm in a low place mentally. I'm trying my best, but I really have been struggling. 

-I feel like he's a really good cook. He's studied different cultures, so I think he knows a lot about food.

-Indian food? Done.

-Mexican food? Sure.

-Italian food? No problem, he can make that too.

-He doesn't really know how to comfort you when you're upset, so most of the time he settles on holding you and saying kind, comforting things to you. 

-He's really tall (6'2), so if you're shorter than him, he likes that. He thinks it's funny, how he has to lean down to hug you or literally look down to meet your eyes. 

-On the other hand, if you are as tall as he is, he likes that, too. It's nice to have someone who matches his height for once. It makes things easy, because he doesn't have to take things off the highest shelves for you.

-He lets you play with his hair.

-He also braids it or puts it in a ponytail if he's sleeping or if he thinks it'll get in the way.

-Whenever he travels, he always brings something back for you. Something cute and authentic from wherever he went.

-He likes to talk to you about whatever he's studying- if he thinks you'd find something interesting, he'll tell you about  it without hesitation.

-He's always ready to listen to you rant about something, no matter what it is. He'd sit for hours just listening to you speak.