chapter 1: trApped

Previously on pll in the finale We were left where they all ran outside not knowing what was before them, it was a breath of fresh air but they looked around just to realize they were trapped.
Toby's POV:
"Tanner. Over here." "Check and make sure the coasts clear we have a 926 over." As we walk down these crept stairs I see it. What we've been searching for all of these years."what is this place Toby?" "A's lair." We froze in our tracks I got chills thinking about it. I saw pictures of all the girls. Especially Spencer's. I realized just how much A has done and put her through and how much he or her stalked her. But why? He had so many pictures he had pictures on me as well but when I looked at a group photo of them it had hearts around ali and and an x through Spencer's. The ink was fresh as if it was out there moments ago. What did Spencer do? What did she know? What did she find out so fast after been abducted?

EZRAS POV:
"Caleb when is he going to call?" I don't know what I'll do after freaking out and punching a wall and almost yelling about how I didn't need ice and needed to find Aria. I realized just how much she meant to me. I always known. Just I never realized when we broke things two weeks ago I never thought I might never see her again. Maybe this is how she felt when I was shot to prove my love to her. If do anything and I broke my promise. I told her I'd never let anyone hurt her. What has A done with her? And what is he going to do to her? I swear I'll kill him/ her if he lays a finger on her. I know we aren't together I know something is going on between her and andrew Campbell. I decided I needed to speak to Allison with Caleb.

CALEBS POV:
I'm losing my mind slowly trying to locate hanna. I never even got to hold her hand and kiss her. Now I might not ever have that chance. Hanna wants me to leave. I'm not giving up on her so easily. If she still doesn't want me around if we find no I mean when we find her then I'll leave.

ARIAS POV:
"Spence!? What are we going to do? The fence if we climb all the way up we are going to die. A is going to come out soon and will trap us back in whatever that is his dollhouse. We have to think of something fast. We have to get out but how? "I don't know Aria let me think." I can't stop thinking about if I'll ever get home again. If I'll ever see my family my friends and ezra. I haven't known andrew long enough I don't know weather or not I have these feelings. Honestly I'm still in love with ezra. I still love seeing his smile but maybe I've only grown to love him as a friend and maybe mine and Andrews relationship will grow but I'm not sure about my feelings just I don't feel anything with andrew when he kisses me I feel this negative energy but with ezra just being by him the other day speaking with him I wanted to hug him because I still had butterflies. Andrew told me those butterflies if I still felt them for ezra that they could be wasps. But how will I ever escape and figure everything out!?

SPENCERS POV:
"Look I don't think I can think of something to get us out of here. This is too difficult. Charles!!! Charles!!! Come out here now!! Game on and I'm ready to finally play your game and win it!" I screamed. I was scared but I didn't want to show it. I knew Toby was going nuts. I had this gut feeling. I just didn't know how far he will go to help us.

HANNAS POV:
"If you'd all Shutup that be great because this bitch has us trapped and you calling him out here won't help. Because he might as well kill us because we might not ever see our family's or our boyfriends ever again!"

EMILYS POV:
"Hanna calm down you freaking out isn't helping either look we all need to work together and get out. Why didn't A kidnap ali along with us?" "You know what em you need to quit obsessing over your ex girlfriend who used you and get over it because it's her fault." Hanna said. I just didn't respond because it hurt.

MONA:
"Hey now lady's, shutup! I think I possibly have a plan so..."