Chapter 2: game on charles

MONAS POV:
"You have to listen and stay close. The lights will go off soon and he will come out he will come out and try and attack and bring us back in. But he has a soul. Maybe he's not as cruel as we think and maybe we can win." "How do you know he will turn the lights off Mona?" Said han "look you have to trust me I was once in his place and we think alike." We heard some weird noises some cracks and noises sounding like switches being turned. We heard someone coming towards us. "Charles! We want to play now."

CALEBS POV:
"Ezra they found A's lair. They think they found the address of where they took the girls. Grab your stuff lets go.

EZRAS POV:
I grabbed my keys and ran to my car waiting for Caleb to jump in he handed to the gps with the address and I spun off. I didn't stop for any lights or stop signs. I needed to find Aria and I wouldn't stop at anything at this point to find her.

TOBYS POV:
"We have a 904 we need all units copy?" I turned on my lights and sirens Tanner jumped in and everyone followed. We were flying. Before I knew it we were in the middle of no where and there was so much ground to cover this could be a day or two before we find anything I just don't want to be to late to where we find them dead.

THE GIRLS:
We saw Charles walk out. He didn't have a normal voice it sounded like an Audio thing speaking for him to hide his identity. "This way" it said. It was leading us back into the doll house. "No Charles. We're not going back in there. Bring the game out here" Emily yelled. "Em the game is inside and the only way to get out is to try and get through the tunnel before sun up or else we hear the alarm until we are back in our rooms for days. I couldn't do it alone and now your all here and we'll have to work together. First A wants us to play the choose your date game." mona said.
We all slowly followed Charles into the game room. He pulled out the game and left. We set it on the table. Before Aria opened the panel she heard ezra "Aria!? Aria!? Where are you? I'm coming!" She ran towards the door for A just to slam it and lock it she was banging on it crying "don't you dare hurt him!" She dashed to the table and slowly opened the panel realizing whoever she gets is who she gets and there's no turning back. She opened the panel it spun and spun it stopped at ezra then went on to andrew. Hanna went it landed on Caleb. For Spencer it was stuck with a blank face. A stopped the game and made us move on. The loud noises began we had to rush to our rooms A wasn't letting us plan the game anymore. There was more sirens than before and it didn't sound like it was coming from inside. "We have to go now. This way. I feel something's there we at least need to try." Mona said. "Yeah well what happens if nothing's there and you think those noises are supposedly outside are actually in here and what happens if we all die and can never see anyone we ever loved again." Aria said "Aria shutup. You quit ezra and moved on to andrew. He almost died for you and that's how you repay him. He lived you Aria. I'm sorry you think being single is the right life for you because it's not and andrew makes you miserable weather you see it or not we see it. Your still in love with ezra. You need to either get on out of rosewood or stay here and be miserable waiting around EZRAS coffee shop because guess what he's going to move on and have a family and if it's not with you it will be with someone else. So quit acting like your caring to see your family or ali or anyone but him. Ok we're all the same way about our boyfriends. We have to get out now." Hanna yelled.

•••• sorry guys don't really know how to make them escape this dollhouse so bare with me. Once they get out the story line will begin. Thank god. I just can't picture how they could ever escape. Kinda making this part up as I go haha. Don't worry once and if they get out the story will be so much better. If you have any ideas for this part in my story please message me! Or anything you want me to possibly out in this story☺️