Chapter 14: our dance

HANNAS POV:
Walking out of the wedding with the groomsmen behind Aria and Ezra was beautiful except Spencer purposely mixed mike and Caleb up quickly. Now I was arm and arm in Caleb arm and if we walk into this banquet hall within moments I have to dance with him. We walk in and the music starts. Our number with the guys began. It was fast paced yet slow and suttle. Caleb dipped me. The slow parts started to where everyone came on the floor. I laid my head on Calebs chest. "Caleb look I want to tell you everything but. I can't. Not here. We need to go somewhere." He spun me around. "You have about 45 seconds until you switch to one of the other guys until the next number starts." He said "Caleb look I love you. Only you. I never cheated on you. I lied. I needed to end it so A wouldn't hurt you. When I saw you kiss that girl in the brew my heart broke and well-" The music started to the next part. I finished the song and ran out. "Hanna wait!" I heard as I ran away.

CALEBS POV:
I ran after Hanna just to see Travis running too. He finally stopped her I walked up to the both of them. "Hanna are you okay?" He said "hey bud I think you should go." I said "yeah and who's gonna make me?" "I think that can be arranged if you don't get to moving." "You know what maybe your right lets go hanna." He said "no, Hanna won't be going anywhere. Anywhere but staying here with me." "You know what let's let Hanna decide her old pal." "Han?" I said she looked up with a smile and reached for my hand. we walked into the reception leaving Travis and the past few weeks behind us. We walked in to sit down at the perfect moment. Hanna sat down next to Aria and I sat by the rest of the groomsmen. just in time for them to announce the first dance.

ARIAS POV:
surprisingly I didn't know what our song was. when I heard the dj ask me to come out on the floor I walked to one side with Ezra waiting in the middle. As I waked towards him sleepy I smiled then the song started right before I got there. "God I love this song." he smiled reaching for my hand. "B-26?" He said. He pulled me into his chest swaying with me back and forth. It finally feels where I belong. With him. My heart bested fast. Ezra whispered the lyrics in my ear. then he started speaking. "You don't know how much this moment means to me. I'm alright now cause I have you here with me. I've waited my whole life for a dance like this and I'm so happy it's with someone I love more than anything in this world." a tear fell from my eye. He spun me out and back into his arms.

TOBYS POV:
the first dance was finally over. I walked around with Spencer for awhile until I finally asked. "May I have this dance?"

EMILYS POV:
I held Ali as close as possible and didn't want to let go. it felt like we danced for hours because time flew being in her arms. I went and got us some punch just to run into Paige...