Chapter 6: safe

SPENCERS POV:
I woke up to having multiple texts and calls. My mom yelled for me and this time I was in my own room. I went downstairs and Melissa was home she was crying. She hugged me she told me sorry for letting me leave London. I told her it was okay. Melissa wakes her two bags out into the barn which was strange because she had a blue and pink bag... I didn't ask I just started to walk up the stairs when My mom said "honey come sit down." My mom made me breakfast and informed me on her and my dad staying together. I suddenly felt like this place was home again. I smiled softly and ate my breakfast.

ARIAS POV:
I woke up in ezras bed alone. I thought he helped me to bed. I thought I fell asleep talking in his arms because I couldn't sleep I didn't feel safe. I wiped my eyes realizing I was home and Ezra stayed until I fell asleep last night. I rushed downstairs to see my family. My mom hugged me super tight. "I'm so happy your home. Your dad had to leave for work but I'm sure he can't wait till he's home to see you." "Mom I missed you so much. I'm so sorry. No more secrets okay?" "It's okay baby I understand. The police said if it wasn't for Ezra Toby and Caleb they would have never found you. I can never thank Ezra enough. Your dad was actually telling me how sorry he was for the way he acted and never realized it and how he wishes to apologize because he realizes no one can ever live and protect you the way he does and I agree I hope you do to. Are you guys ok? I know you've been spending time with Andrew..." "Yeah yeah you and dad are right maybe no one will ever love and protect me the way Ezra does." I looked down at my plate and finished my cereal. And smiled and finally made my decision.

EMILYS POV:
I woke up in the morning to being at HANNAS. I helped her get to bed considering she went to bed in tears. Tears over Caleb. She told me what was happening and why she did what she did. She's heartbroken because you can tell Caleb was her first true love. I felt horrible. She finally woke up we walked downstairs her mom left a note saying how she had to go to work early but their was food to make in the fridge. as we read the note the door bell rang we jumped and grabbed a knife. It was just Aria. We both sighed in relief and hugged her. "Guys I need to talk to you." "Sure come in were about to make breakfast come sit." I said "sure" Aria said as she sat down at the kitchen table "look I know me and Andrew may have had something-" I cut her off "I know what your going to say. Go with your gut because your guts right. She smiled and hugged us "thank you" and waked out.

ARIAS POV:
"Hey Ezra can we talk tonight? Maybe over dinner?" "Yeah sure of course Aria! I'll pick you up around 7 or....?" "Yes, sounds good. Thank you." "Your welcome." He chuckled and I hung up.

CALEBS POV:
I went home packed my things and decided I needed to get away for awhile but I wasn't fully decided if I was leaving yet. I finished packing always. Where will I go?