chapter 9: comforting arms

TOBYS POV:
I sat there. Tears fell from my eyes. As I watched the one person I love walk away again. I leaned back and fall on to the blanket. I stared into the sky wondering what I've done. I picked up our picnic and threw it in the back of the truck and decided I wasn't letting Spencer walk away from me. I drove to her house and saw Johnny comforting her. I could hear her through the window. "I loved him. I just wasn't ready!" I saw him move in while she was vulnerable and kissed her. I walked away. I opened my truck door got in and drove off. This is the end. I got to the stop sign and I stared at it for a moment and spun around and drove back to her house as fast as possible. I pulled back in her driveway opened my car door slammed it hopped out and went to the back door.

ARIAS POV:
ezra drove me home. I was hesitant on the thought of going going home. I felt safe with him. I missed him. Ezra pulled up to my house I sat in the car and stared at my house. EZRAS hand still in the middle grasping mine. "Aria you okay?" "no..." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt and reached over to kiss him. I kissed him passionately and hard. For a long while. I opened my mouth for him to put his tongue in my mouth. He pulled away. "Aria maybe we should pick this up some other time when we can finish what you start." He laughed "Then let's go to your apartment." "Aria I dont-" he couldn't finish his sentence as I started kissing his neck and butting his ear. He put the car in gear and drove off. We pulled up to his apartment he carried me up the stairs on his back and we got in and locked the door I threw myself on him. "Aria what's wrong?" He asked once more. "Okay. I'm just scared I've been staying up all night thinking A took you away. I almost died thinking I lost you again in my sleep and I can't deal with that pain ever again." "Aria you don't have to. I felt that same pain when I thought I lost you. I'm not going anywhere you hear? Now come here." He took off his shirt and pants leaving his boxers on turning me on but I kept my cool. He went to his dresser and grabbed my favorite shirt. I took off my clothes in front of the mirror. I saw him laying on the bed with his arms behind his head smiling "look away" I laughed I took off my bra and put the shirt on with nothing but my underwear on. I pulled my hair up and laid next to Ezra. I rolled over on my side he wrapped his arms around me and intertwined our legs. "Do you know how much I've missed this? I just don't know how I can keep my hands off of you when your half naked." I turned over to face him laying on my back with his arms still over me rubbing my stomach. "I know me too. Then don't take your hands off of me." I rolled over on top of him kissing him softly then to him rolling me over and pinning me down on the bed kissing me...

EMILYS POV:
After feeling Ali's kiss on my lips it reminded me of why I fell in love with her. She begged my mom to stay the night because she didn't feel safe. My mom agreed. I got into my pjs when I realized Ali had none. She laid in my bed with just her tank top on and underwear. I rolled over to the opposite side of the bed and she wrapped her arms around me as I went to sleep in her conforming arms.

--the next day---

HANNAS POV:
I woke up put some clothes and waited for my mom at the door to take me to the station and meet the girls and then off to school to speak with the staff.

EMILYS POV:
I woke up still laying in Ali's arms. I stared at her beauty as the sun perfectly hit her face. She woke to seeing me stare at her. I jumped up and ran to the shower. She put her clothes on and did her hair and makeup. She decided to steal one of my outfits that she may look better in than I do. I did my hair and makeup and waited downstairs for my mom and Ali to leave.

ARIAS POV:
I woke up laying in EZRAS arms completely naked. We had a crazy night. I glanced over as he woke up smiling at me. "Good morning." He said. "Morning." I said as I kissed him on the lips and ran to the shower. I got out and threw on my clothes. "Do you need me to go with you? I really want too." "No no I'll be fine. I'll be back I promise. Hanna is about to pick me up. I'll see you later." He got up out of bed with his boxers on and came and cupped my face and kissed me goodbye. I still had my eyes closed when he let go. "Wait just a little bit more." When he let go again I felt like I couldn't breathe. His lips were like oxygen and I was gasping for air. I opened the door and left .