Chapter 22: innocence

ARIAS POV:
I went to Ezra immediately. Except I wasn't scared. He didn't know it was more of a concern because he realized I've been hiding something from him. I decided to come clean. I sat down on the couch. "Look sit. I'm sorry. I don't know how to tell you this and I've been hiding it. I know this could change things since we just got married but I think it was before you proposed." "Aria wait what are you saying? did you cheat on me?" I saw his eyes water up as he held onto my hand. "No no. God no. I love you. Only you. But maybe this is a form of our love growing. I'm pregnant." he stood frozen. He wiped the tear from his eye and smiled. "Aria. This is what you've been hiding? I'm sorry if I made it feel like I didn't want kids but I'd only want them with someone who I love unconditionally. And that's you. I'm so happy. I'm going to be a daddy.." he lifted me up and spun me around. and set me back down and kissed me. "Let's celebrate! Where do you want to go? You hungry? We have to tell everyone." "Wait wait Ezra I want to be sure before I tell everyone. I don't want everyone's hopes up. Look I told the girls before you because I needed their advice and I made up my decision and they convinced me to tell you. they know I just don't want everyone else knowing I'm sorry I didn't come to you first I was scared." "It's okay Aria lets go."

HANNAS POV:
I sat there and kissed Caleb which turned into a makeout session. I had to end it. "Thanks for meeting me. I hope we can do this again sometime" I walked out left and went meet Aria to find out she's pregnant. I'm so happy for her but just shocked. Because I realized her life's all put together weather A was around or not. She's married. has a home. and is going to college. Her husband owns a coffee shop. Aria doesn't have to worry about anything anymore and it makes me happy to know one of us will come out of all of this sane with something.

CALEBS POV:
There she went. Got up and walked away. I didn't know what we were I needed to figure this out. But I can't do it anymore. I want her either as a friend or girlfriend.

EMILYS POV:
"Ali. Hey hi um I have to go Aria needs me. Talk later? You too Paige. Bye."

ALIS POV:
Emily fan off to be with Aria but I spoke my words to Paige. "EMILYS mine now and you can't do anything about it. She loves me. if you knew her like I did you'd know it's time to go. Why are you around creeping on her begging to see her did you follow her here?" "Actually since you mentioned up Emily called me and set up our little lunch date. But Ali if she loved you why did she kiss me. oh and you have a little too much red lipstick around the edge of your lips. I doing think Emily will like that. See you soon." she said