Chapter 4: the ultimate test

HANNAS POV:
We sat in the back of a ambulance for a good hour giving statements to the police and trying to get patched up by the ambulance people. This was the best worst night of my life.

EZRAS POV:
"Caleb, come here? Why is he here?" "Why is who where?" "Andrew." "Not sure. How did he know we were here." I saw andrew walk towards Aria I kept my eye close on her because I don't want anything to ever hurt or take her away from me again. I stated as she shivered in her blanket. Andrew got closer and hugged her. He tried to give her a small kiss but she refused. They walked into a part of the woods together. I followed them.

ANDREW POV:
"Aria why are you pushing me away? I thought you and ezra were done why is he here." "Look andrew your really sweet and thank you for helping me with everything but you were never suppose to be more than a friend of mine. I was vulnerable in the moment when I fell and you took advantage im sorry I led you on this long. I have to go." I grabbed arias arm quickly and pushed her against the tree "no. No your not leaving. Are you still in love with him? How could you still be in love with him?" "Let me go. Now Andrew. I mean no no I'm not.... Yes yes I'm still in love with him I can't just forget him. He dodged a bullet for me and loved me for a long time and we've been through so much and he doesn't deserve me he deserves someone else. Someone better, someone who shows more appreciation. That's why I ended it. But honestly I need him." "Well I'm sorry but your not leaving with ezra your leaving with me." "No no I'm not let me go. EZRA!!!!!"

ARIAS POV:
I let out a cry for help someone was rushing towards me "get away from her" it was a familiar voice I saw andrew fall to the ground as someone pulled me into their arms. It was ezra "Aria I'm still in love with you and could never let anything hurt you. I heard everything. I don't deserve you. But I never wanted to let you go all I wanted to ever do was make you happy." I wrapped my arms around his head "but you do make me happy." As I leaned in to kiss him.

EMILYS POV:
"Ali how are we ever going to escape A? I don't know how much longer I can do this." "Emily your a strong girl. We have eachother." She said as she grabbed my hand. "We'll get through this together."

HANNAS POV:
I stared at Caleb as he finally walked to me. He reached in for my hand to pick me up from the bumper of the ambulance. "Look Caleb we can't do this anymore." "Do what?" "Keep running for eachother and chasing." "But I found you hanna I love you." "Don't say that please. As much as this kills me but I can't stay with you A is going to grow from this and hurt what means most to us and I can't let you get hurt. You need to walk away and leave now. Walk away and forget all about me." "No hanna I'm not going to do that...." He said as I interrupted "yes yes you are because I cheated on you Caleb." I saw the tear fall from his face. "Wait what!?" "Yeah, yeah with Travis. I'm sorry and you don't deserve me you need to leave now. I'm sorry he'll be here any minute."