Chapter 20: truth comes out

EMILYS POV:
"Ali?... What you mean to tell me you're 'kinda' with Ali. The lying manipulated bitch who ruined most of my time at rosewood high? I always thought you may have feelings for her. I should've known. You know em... I lied I didn't come meet you to catch up. I came back because I couldn't stand the thought of being away from you anymore.i knew you wouldn't approve of me leaving danby to come back and continue at Hollis and be on their swim team. But I should've known. How could I be so stupid. I should've known you'd move on. I gotta go. Here this should cover my half of the bill." She laid cash on the table and walked out. Once again I let Paige walk out of my life. She came all the way back here for me. I mean she's right Ali did ruin most of highschool for her all because she loved me. I fell for her. She fell for me. I was so confused with my feelings between her and Ali. I had everything so confused. That's why I need to talk to the both of them. But I can't let Paige leave again. I left my cash on the table too and ran out. "Paige!? Paige!!" I looked at the end of the street and saw her. I ran and stopped right in front of her. "Look your right. I'm sorry. You came all the way back-." Paige cut me off and kissed me. I kissed her back till I heard a voice across the street. "Pigskin!? Em?!" It was a familiar voice. I turned and looked it was Ali.

CALEBS POV:
Today Hanna made plans to hangout but as friends in the public eye. When we met for some coffee I got the back of the brew with the curtain because when I saw her walk in I couldn't take my eyes off her.she came and sat down next to me."damn you look good."thanks I have a ahh a date." "A what!?" " I wouldn't exactly call it a date. Just me and some attractive dumb guy. That I like. A lot. You can actually see him from my point of view." "Where? I should go say hello." "Well I don't want you to be to jealous. Because I honestly can't take my eyes off of him. And I sure don't want to take my hands off of him. Because I'm not sure how much longer I can stay away from him." "You know what I'm out I can't take it." I got up and tried to walk away as Hanna told me to shut the curtain and said "it's you dummy. Now come here."

ARIAS POV:
I ended up meeting with just Spencer. The girls all finally called after about 20 minutes of me sitting with spencer. They were all busy but decided to rush to Spencer's. Once they all arrived I told them. Told them everything between A and me and Ezra. I told them how I think I'm pregnant and how I haven't told him. Emily ran to the store and got me a pregnancy test as I sat and cried in Hanna and Spencer's arms. "You'll be okay. If it's true well go with you to tell him." "No no I need to tell him alone before A does." Suddenly Ezra calls. "Aria we need to talk. When will you be home?" My heart started beating faster. "Guys I think A beat me to tell him." Emily got there. I took the test and waited. my answer came. I didn't know what to think, do or say. I didn't know if I was happy or sad. I didn't know what was wrong with my sickness at first. I'm ready to come clean.