Chapter 5: home

CALEBS POV:
I stood there frozen. I didn't know what to say. "Hanna we can work through this. I love-." "Caleb go now like I said." "No please we can work-" "Caleb no we can't! I don't want too! I'm in love with Travis!" As she spoke those worlds it was like the last bullet in my heart while being stabbed in the back when I was being punched in the stomach. I walked away and headed towards the car. I put on my seatbelt and sat there and busted into tears.

HANNAS POV:
I just wanted to reach out for him but I couldn't. I wanted to hug him and pull him into my arms but I had to let him go and turn away. It hurt. I couldn't believe what I decided to do. Watching him leave I was in tears knowing everything I just said was a lie. I knew Travis was back in town but I knew it didn't mean anything until this happened. A is going to build and I have to keep Caleb safe. He's the one person I need to keep safe in my life besides my friends and A will take us down and I can't allow him to take Caleb too. The moment I get back to rosewood I have to find Travis and apologize and hopefully bring our relationship back into blossom or Caleb won't believe me and won't leave. I need him to leave and never come back.

SPENCERS POV:
As I have my last statement I found Toby once again. "You really were going to be here for me all along weren't you? Your job never meant more to you than keeping me safe did it." He shook his head and smiled. "Come here Toby." He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me. I've never been so happy like this since we started dating. I never realized why he took this job but I know now. "Let's go." I said

ARIAS POV:
I never realized how much ezra did care and love for me after this. I never showed my appreciation and that's why I want to tell him tomorrow. "Ezra, let's go home. I'm tired and I want to catch up I do maybe at dinner tomorrow and we can talk this all out." "Do you want me to take you home?" "Homes wherever your at." I said as I intertwined our arms and reached for his hand, he smiled and kissed my forehead.

MONAS POV:
"They think this is it and they are safe but they aren't A is going to come back stronger and punish them for exposing him and take what means most." I said to the cops. "And what means most to each of the girls?" "Who they love most can't you see the way they all look so happy. That's what A hates. If A gets them he wins and the games over. A tortures you and kills you slowly but watching everyone you lived around you vanish. Don't you see. He will stop at nothing to he gets his revenge." "Why does he want revenge?" "I don't know and that's what we need to find out." I looked at the girls as they all looked so happy reuniting and walking back to their parents and boyfriends cars.

EMILYS POV:
I walked away and headed towards hanna to ride home with her. I couldn't deal with the thought of anything. Ali ran after me and grabbed my hand and walked the rest of the way there. I didn't know if I was ready to be back with her or not.