Chapter 10: not letting go

TOBYS POV:
I opened the door "Toby... What what are you doing here?" "What am I dosing here I came here to get the girl I love that's what. I'm not letting him ruin what you and I have. I love you too much wether you want to marry me or not." "Toby I its just I need time. I don't want to be with Johnny. I just need to figure everything out. I love you too much to just throw it all away. Please let me get my mind right for a few days. Please. I really do love you. Johnny I'm sorry will you leave. She said "spence are we okay?" "I just don't know..." "What do you mean your feelings?" "I know my feelings I know I love you I just don't know how much longer I can hold everything together before I break and I don't want you around when I blow up again because this time I don't think anyone can stop it." "Spencer I love you and take all the time you need. No matter what you choose I'll always be there for you. I got to go back to work." I said as I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

---the next day-----

HANNAS POV:
Travis keeps calling but I don't answer I'm not ready for his but I need to protect Caleb. I finally answered. We have a date tonight. I'm stressing due to what happened at our meeting with the school and police. We have one week till graduation and they all decided it'd be best if we just didn't go the last week for mental reasons I guess which I'm fine with.

ARIAS POV:
After I got home yesterday I wanted to go to Ezra's so bad but my mom asked me to stay home. I did as she pleased she told me this morning they invited Ezra and the girls with their dates over for dinner. Ezra called me and talked to me on the phone till I fell asleep. I felt like he was right next to me. The day passed slowly but I was told dinner was at 6 it was 4 so I decided to start getting ready.

EZRAS POV:
I decided to go to arias early due to I wanted to talk to Byron and Ella about everything and make sure all was well. I saw Aria walk down the stairs. She ran and jumped into my arms as I grabbed the flowers from the table I bought for her. Her mom yelled for her in the kitchen to help set the table she went and I saw her keep glancing at me. Me and Byron walked around the house talking for awhile. "Ezra thank you. I never realized how much you did love Aria. You saved her. I finally realized there's no one who will ever love and protect her as much as you. She's lucky. If there's anything you want just ask the answers yes." I felt touched by the words so I asked my question and received the answer I wanted.

HANNAS POV:
I showed up at arias with Travis & Spencer. everyone seemed a bit confused but I told them to cool it. I'd explain everything soon enough.

EMILYS POV:
I showed up at arias with Emily and we showed up just in time for dinner. Every began to gather around the table. Byron stood up and rose a toast welcoming us back and after that he gave this long beautiful speech about Aria and then gave the floor to Ezra. I was a bit confused until Ezra bent down on one knee...

••sorry about this chapter wasn't really feeling it. Please be patient it gets better!