Chapter 17: A knows all

ARIAS POV:
Spencer didn't seem fully aware or sure of what I was talking about. It was like she wasn't there. Ezra was walking around the house I had to get outside because I didn't know how to tell him. I walked outside and walked around in the sand and told her "I'm late." "Your what?" "Like my period I'm late. I didn't bring it up before because I thought it's come. But I think I've been pregnant ever since Ezra found us." "What!? How!?" "Well Spencer after seeing him and realizing I only have loved him my whole life we just well you know." "Aria oh my god! You have to tell him!!!" She said tears fell down my face "I can't he's so happy right now and I haven't even told him A's back and this will ruin everything I don't think he even wants kids. Life's going so good for him." "Aria you need to tell him. Your leaving for college in a week." "I know I know I just.." "Babe what do you need to tell me?" "Spence I gotta go Ezra's here." I hung up the phone. I turned to face him "just how much I love you that's all." I said as I kissed him. I pulled away and tried walking in the house just for him to grab my waist and pull me back in "how about a little bit more." he wrapped him arms around my waist and kissed me passionately. I was only in a really big shirt and my underwear. he picked me up bridal style and carried me inside and sat me in a chair and had my breakfast made for me. the thought of the food made me sick. I ran to the bathroom just to throw up. Ezra rushed after me "are you okay?" "Yeah yeah I'm fine." I flushed the toilet and followed him back to the kitchen. "Look Ezra. There is something I needed to tell you." "Yeah Aria you can tell me anything you don't have to be scared." "It's not that I'm scared." I thought to myself because I wasn't ready to tell him. So I made up something irrelevant to us. Toby proposed to Spencer and she said no and I got sick off the fact that could be us and I don't ever want to lose you." He walked up to me kissed my forehead put my hand over his heart and said "you're never loosing me I'm never going anywhere." He pulled me in for a hug but I felt guilty. I heard my phone buzz I let go of Ezra and read the message. "threes a crowd Aria. Better tell your hubby before I do. -A" I starred at Ezra and smiled lightly hiding my actual reaction.

SPENCERS POV:
I zoned out of half of mine and arias convo thinking about Toby. how weird he's acted I wondered if A texted him. I wonder what was happening but he wouldn't speak of it. Once Aria said she was pregnant the thought of Toby disappeared. was she? What will A do?

TOBYS POV:
I'm still shocked about what I received. But A wasn't taking a no from. It was more like black mailing me onto the A team to get more info on my mom and all I had to do was break up with spencer.

HANNAS POV:
It hurt walking away from Caleb but it felt good that I got the message to him of why I have to do what I do.