Chapter 16: im bAck

ARIAS POV:
I hid the message from Ezra all day. He asked if I was okay and tried to kiss me but I wouldn't allow him. I decided to take a walk by myself on the beach. I sat by the waves in the sand until I felt to arms rub my shoulders and pick me up. he just flat out kissed me and spun me around I couldn't help but laugh. He started to walk in the water with me "don't drop me please!!" I screamed. He teased acting like he's drop me until we finally got deep enough I could feel the water on my back so I just jumped from his arms and swam. He raced after me. We came up hand in hand smiling pulling our faces & lips closely together.

EMILYS POV:
2 days later and all I can think about is seeing Paige I thought I'd never see her again. I always wondered what would happen between us if she was still here. Alison kept calling and leaving texts but I couldn't take it. I stared at my phone until a new message came in and I rushed to the phone thinking it was Paige. No it was an unknown number. "Does pigskin know who you've been with lately... Hmm.- A"
I stopped dead in my tracks and froze. I texted Paige asking if she was back in town and if so we should catch up.

HANNAS POV:
I decided to go out to lunch with Caleb today to talk about everything and the dangers of us being together. before I even left I revived a text it was from A. "hefty Hanna loved her cake. But apparently Travis wasn't sweet enough. can Caleb make the cut? - A" I sat down thinking should I blow off the date hangout meet up thing with Caleb or go. I got in my car and drove there anyways. Caleb sat down me I was nervous knowing A could be anywhere. Watching. Waiting. the game has changed once again. it's more deadly than ever. Caleb started to talk and the first words spoken was Travis it pulled me out of my trance of looking around I looked him in the eyes and grabbed his hand. "There is no me and Travis as long as you're here." He smiled and took a deep breath. "Good I'm so glad to hear that. I just want to go back to the way we were before." "Caleb as much as I want to. I can't let A hurt you. If we're going to be together we can't be constantly together. We need space. I need you off A's radar. He/ she wants their revenge and they will take what means most to all of us. I'm glad Aria left with Ezra for a week. But the week she gets back I can guarantee all the chaos will break loose due to Ezra being back and us leaving. he plans on his revenge on you guys for finding us. I don't know I just know A isn't going to let us leave so easily. A was at arias wedding. I felt it. I felt the same cringe I felt when A stole us from the van. I just feel this cringe when something bad is near. I didn't tell Aria because I couldn't. It would have ruined her day. when I was in her dressing room in the hotel I knew A had been in there and was watching. They left a note for Aria telling her congrats basically but more but I couldn't let her see it. Caleb I want you safe. I love you. Just please we can't be together all the time. We can't be together in this town. I'm sorry. Arias leaving this little corner and going somewhere big. I can't leave no one can afford it. I'm stuck here. Poor Spencer struggled so much I don't know where she's going to end up because mentally she can't handle it right now. And Emily. Emily she's going to be stuck here with me. I just don't know how A plans on letting 2 of us leave. please just keep your distance for a few days. We can be seen soon just it needs to be friends. I'll see you soon okay?. I really do love you and hope you can understand this for a few days. Just till A thinks we're through."

TOBYS POV:
I revived an anonymous letter in the mail "join me and I'll give you all the answers you've ever wanted -A" anonymous as in no address. I knew the sender but not directly. I was confused. It also read I had 24 hours to answer. I had to leave my answer in the mailbox after 1am tomorrow.

SPENCERS POV:
I haven't heard from Toby today or yesterday he's been acting strange. I takes to Aria. She's been sick for awhile now. We just couldn't figure out why. When she gets back we decided we'd see the doctor. But she texted me again today telling me we need to talk again soon I wasn't sure why.