Chapter 15: never felt so real

EZRAS POV:
I woke up and saw Aria next to me. I brushed her hair back smiling as she woke up. I knew in that moment I had the best thing in the whole world and she was all mine. She smiled at me. I kissed her forehead as I got up. She got up and walked over and looked out the window looking at the beach. she ran to the bathroom and came out in her bikini. I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on. Everything about her did. Last night was everything I could have hoped and wished for. Considering this beautiful beach house was ours for a whole week was a great feeling. I saw her run out on the beach. I got my trunks on and followed. I checked the time as I walked out it was 5pm we got in around 11 this morning and slept all day. I couldn't wait to officially start our honeymoon. She kept pointing and looking at how beautiful the sunset was. She thought it was beautiful but I thought she was more beautiful. She raced me into the water.

ARIAS POV:
The night ended with a romantic walk on the beach with a moonlight picnic on the patio. after dinner things started winding down. I had a special surprise for Ezra. I ran to the bathroom and told him not to come in yet. I put on my newly bought lingerie and put my robe on. "Oh Ezra." I called through the back door. I laid myself down as he walked in. he smiled and gave me a look. He walked over to me as I got up to kiss him. He tried pulling my robe off "no no no. Not yet." I teased. I kissed his neck and pushed him on the bed.he rolled over to face me as I took off my robe and came across him. he was heavily breathing. I leaned in to kiss him but I teased again and pulled away. He couldn't take it anymore he rolled me over and kissed me and took control. I thought I was taking control but I couldn't. I gave in and let him again. He sucked on my neck slowly and gave me kisses across my neck and on my stomach. It left a tingling feeling. I still felt the stomach ache I've been feeling for awhile but the thought went away as EZRAS warm body pressed against mine shirtless with his lips placed on mine.

EZRAS POV:
I woke up smiling after last night but I looked over because it's officially been 24 hours since our wedding and I realized there's no other face I'd rather see in the morning.

ARIAS POV:
I woke up wrapped in the arms of my husband. Funny how I can say that word now. I got up and ran towards the bathroom I threw up but I didn't tell Ezra. I thought this would go away by now but it hasn't I think I'm starting to catch something. I'll just call spence and ask her what she thinks it is. right before I could call I received a message. "roses are red violets are blue your guys love may be true but you're mine too. Kisses -A" I stopped dead in the middle of the bathroom dropping my phone shaking frozen. Not knowing what to do.

• short chapter had to speed up the wedding ish stuff so I could get you the last of this before I run out of time. Only 4 weeks to finish this off. the week will continue for them but life will carry on in rosewood & you will find out what's going on in the love lives of the rest of the girls very very soon. is it haleb forever or spoby??? Ahh idk. You choose. I'll put it in the book. That's where I'll finish it at the 4 week mark with who you want together. Thank you be ready for tomorrow!