Chapter 3: free at last

ARIAS POV:
I sadly nodded my head and realized she was right. We all took our heels off and ran. The siren was getting louder. We ran towards a dead end we heard talking outside. We banged on the wall hoping someone could hear us.

TOBYS POV:
What is this place? How do we get around the fence? "Tanner I think he has the girls inside of here. We have to get in now." Suddenly I saw ezra and Caleb "you guys have to stay here please. The girls wouldn't let me live if anything happened to you guys." "Toby no ones keeping me away from Aria anymore than they already and have and that's A and I'm not going to let you too." I hear banging coming from the north end. I rush over. The rest of the policeman followed. Their was a gate and I heard the girls. "A you son of a bitch. If you hurt them I will kill you. Let me in now. You win ok? I'm ready to play." A lady spoke over an intercom "ezra, Toby, Caleb only you may enter."

CALEBS POV:
I got chills from that voice. It sounded a but like Monas but she's dead. I heard the girls. We walked into the gate and A didn't lock it behind us. We heard the girls banging on this wall of sort. The policeman all rushed in. "Get back get behind the gate get out now you have to stay back. We listened this time and got back we were pushed all the way alittle ways away from the cell. We heard a loud siren me and ezra looked at eachother. Something didn't sound good.

EZRAS POV:
We heard this siren and we didn't know what to think. We didn't know if they were alive or dead or if this was A's sick joke. We see all the policeman running towards us "come on come now" we run back with them and standing in front of me was Aria in this dress. Andrew was here which was old because I think he followed us. She looked at the both of us he was next to me about 10 feet away and she smiled I just didn't know who at. I turned my back because I knew that if I ever saw her again we'd never be together again because she decided what was best and who she wanted. Caleb turned me back around. I don't think they can see us but as I did She got closer and closer I could finally see the tears in her eyes "ezra!?" She ran and jumped in my arms I pulled her close and hugged her. "I missed you." "I love you ezra and I'm sorry." "I told to never say that remember? I told you we would figure something out. I was never going to give up on us so easily."

TOBYS POV:
"Spencer im so sorry. Are you okay?" I pulled her close.

CALEBS POV:
"Hanna..." I walked towards her she ran and hugged me "you shouldn't have came. I don't want you hurt." She whispered "don't ever say it again hanna Marin I'll never let you face A alone and you know it."

EMILYS POV:
I saw all the girls walk and run into their boyfriends arms just I didn't have anyone. I saw our parents all showed up. Then I saw her. It was ali I ran and hugged her tighter than I could've imagined.