Chapter 13: the wedding

ARIAS POV:
It was finally my wedding day I haven't seen Ezra since graduation. Ezra had his party and so did I he went out with old friends and Toby and Caleb. I went out with the girls. I sat in my dressing room looking at myself in the mirror realizing in 20 minutes I'd be walking down the aisle to the love of my life. My heart was beating faster and faster. My mom wakes in and gave me an old blue object to pin in my hair. My mom told me how beautiful I looked. My dad walked in I ran and hugged him. He wiped a tear "you ready baby?" "As ready as I've ever been." The music began and the girls all walked out with their date and also the groomsmen. Spencer walked out with Toby. Emily walked out with Caleb. Hanna walked out with mike and Ali walked out with Wes. The flower girl walked out and then the doors opened for me.

EZRAS POV:
I watched as Aria walked down the aisle with her dad. I felt butterflies. She looked stunning. She was breath taking. I reached for her hand and pulled her up in front of me. I didn't know how long I've waited for her touch. i didn't want to take my eyes off of her but my eyes were watering already. She began her vows. "Ezra. My love. the one I've never stopped loving and never want to. There was something in your eyes the first time I met you made me want to lose myself in your arms. there's something in your voice that makes my heart beat fast. I hope that feeling lasts the rest of my life because it's the best feeling in the world. you know everything about me. I never thought I'd love someone as much as you. I've always wanted someone to come along and change my life but you came along and changed it more than anyone ever could have. You hanged me for the better. Your where I belong because you've always felt like home. through the darkest of times between us you never stopped trying. when I went through my own struggles you helped me. I'm alright because of you. you don't know how happy you are making me. I vow to love you no matter what. I promise to help you when your sick and nurse you back to health. I promise that I'll give you all of me forever and ever. I love you." I wiped a tear from my eye she smiled.

ARIAS POV:
"Aria. From the Moment I met you You surprised me. Captivated me. You challenged me in a way no one ever has. I've fallen in love with you over and over again. Countless times with no reservation and I fall more and more in love with you everyday more than the day before. I promise loving you was the best thing I ever did. I promise to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home. I promise to never forget this is a once in a lifetime love. the love you and I share will always be the most real and sure thing in my life. You were un expected. You made me see things I couldn't see before. you made me love again. No matter what challenges we face in this life and might carry us apart we will always find our way back to each other. No matter how many times you deny it I still love you like the first time I told you. I know I haven't always been perfect but I promise that every moment we've been together has been perfect. Almost as perfect as you. I promise to always look at you the same was as I did the first time met you. To always tell you the truth. Your my best friend. You know me better than I know myself. I have never stopped loving you and never plan on that day. I take you today to be my wife because I want to grow old with you and go on adventures. I promise to honor you each and every day. I promise to challenge you to be a better person and to encourage you when your down. I promise to always wipe the tears away and not cause them. I love you." He grabbed the ring and placed it on my finger as he continued "with this ring, I give you my heart, I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter, and my arms be your home." I cried softly. He left go of one of my hands took his handkerchief out and wiped my tears away. I smiled as I looked into his eyes." I now pronounce you husband and wife, mr & mrs Ezra fitz. Everyone applauded as Ezra kissed me.

HANNAS POV:
I glanced over as I saw Caleb on the other side of Ezra. As they said their vows we both made eye contact. It was a saddened look because that could be us. I ended the eye lock quickly as they kissed eachother. It was a beautiful moment. I hope they hold on to it forever.